November/December Pen Pal Exchange

No problem Corey, thank you for resending it. Will update you as soon as it arrives my way.

Will be giving out the last topic, and twist in the next week or so.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi pen pals! Hope everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving!
Cindy, did you get your package and letter from Stacey? And did you mail out your exchange for this month?
Corey, nothing here yet, but will let you know when it arrives.
Stacey, did you get your exchange from Cindy?

Will pm all of you our final Twist, and Topic :( sad to see this being our last one for a bit.

Nothing yet? I hoped I got it out in plenty of time to make Thanksgiving. How frustrating.

Sorry Corey, nothing. Went to the post office twice yesterday. But maybe this week will be my lucky week. Do you happen to have a tracking number on it? Maybe we can see where it is at.

I'll have to hunt it down. I have a feeling it's in a stack of Christmas receipts. Is this package cursed? I did get this super keen tiki idol from one of the Brady boys that gave off some strange vibes.

Hi! Cindy received my package. She sent me a message last week. Mine came back to her with not enough postage so she resent it. I've been out of town but will check tomorrow to see if it's arrived.

Yikes, sounds like it may be. From your state to mines, it should only take 3-4 days. Will check the post office daily.

Yikes, sounds like it may be. From your state to mines, it should only take 3-4 days. Will check the post office daily.
If you don't receive it by the end of the week, I'll double up the December package and keep our fingers crossed that the November package is just taking the scenic route. Fingers crossed.

I have received my package from Cindy. Thank you so much Cindy for my goodies! I can't wait to use them. :-)

Corey...wanted to give you an update. Nothing has yet arrived.
Grrrr... swear words and frustration. Thank you for the update. I've been holding on to December's box in case this happened. I will add to it and have it out to you in the morning. If this one doesn't make it to you, my head might explode.

Just changed the title for this thread to November/December.

Corey a box from you arrived today. It is the second box since it was mailed off just a few days ago. Still no sign of the other box. Sadly, the Pyrex bowls did not make it at all. I could hear the glass shattered even before opening the box. You can make a claim with the post office to get your money back since it is insured. Thank you for all the towels, the yummy smelling potpourri, and other items! The Christmas card is so very cute! Happy holidays to you, and your family, and it has been great getting to know you! Hope things settle down for you after the holidays, and you will be able to visit Mickey, and his friends again. Merry Christmas!! :santa:

Just changed the title for this thread to November/December.

Corey a box from you arrived today. It is the second box since it was mailed off just a few days ago. Still no sign of the other box. Sadly, the Pyrex bowls did not make it at all. I could hear the glass shattered even before opening the box. You can make a claim with the post office to get your money back since it is insured. Thank you for all the towels, the yummy smelling potpourri, and other items! The Christmas card is so very cute! Happy holidays to you, and your family, and it has been great getting to know you! Hope things settle down for you after the holidays, and you will be able to visit Mickey, and his friends again. Merry Christmas!! :santa:
Yay that the box made it. Boo that things broke. At this point, I'm calling it a victory. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter