• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November Fantasmic VIP reservation

Mom2riley

Earning My Ears
I'm confused about the HW&V Fantasmic VIP packages. Minnies Seasonal packages aren't listed on WDW site for the holiday meals yet but my reservations and WDW site say it's for lunch only..then a later reservation opened up, which we grabbed for dinner. Will it be the VIP Seasonal Holiday dine? The price is the same whether lunch or dinner correct?

Mine says it also:

Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine Dinner Fantasmic!
Date: Thursday, November 23, 2017
Time: 3:50 PM
Guests: 2 Adults, 1 Child
Location: Hollywood & Vine - Echo Lake - Disney's Hollywood Studios

My reservation says it too. I called Disney to check because the WDW website says lunch only..they told me to refer to the website. I was going to drop my lunch reservation in favor of the dinner one but immediately got confused by the website. I guess I'll hold onto both until I can figure it out with positivity

Mine did not say Fantasmic. Called Dining and they said it wasn't released yet. Asked to speak to a Supervisor. He after some searching found how to make it Fantasmic package.

Mine says it also:

Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine Dinner Fantasmic!
Date: Thursday, November 23, 2017
Time: 3:50 PM
Guests: 2 Adults, 1 Child
Location: Hollywood & Vine - Echo Lake - Disney's Hollywood Studios
This is also how mine is listed and mine is on November 30th at 3:50 as well. I'm confused on the terminology of VIP. Is that something different?

I'm confused about the HW&V Fantasmic VIP packages. Minnies Seasonal packages aren't listed on WDW site for the holiday meals yet but my reservations and WDW site say it's for lunch only..then a later reservation opened up, which we grabbed for dinner. Will it be the VIP Seasonal Holiday dine? The price is the same whether lunch or dinner correct?
What does your ADR say specifically? Go by that. If it says F! then you'll get it.

Unfortunately, there are lots of factual errors in the descriptions on the WDW site. Here, F! packages were originally lunch only, and then expanded to include early dinners. I guess some of the descriptions were left from the original lunch only days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter