• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November Nights

the4moores

Mouseketeer
We are planning on tent camping at FW and initially I was thinking the end of September but now am also considering November. I want to go during value season but am thinking that the november nights might be too cool for camping???

We like camping at FW in the winter months. It's a little cooler at night, but just bring extra blankets! We also use those little electric heaters that are made for tents - they automatically turn off if they get tipped over. They make it very cozy! :D

We've camped at FW in November and find it to be very comfortable. Some nights it got cool, just added another blanket. Have a great time!!!!

November nights are much more comfortable to sleep than September. Florida can have comfortable night weather up until right before Christmas. On a cold night though, the blankets and heater advice is great.

Have an awesome time!! :bounce:
jax

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter