• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November weather in Vero Beach ???

lyndon1

Mr UPS
Will be going home for the first time over the Thanksgiving holiday. 4 days at OKW and 3 days at Vero. What kind of weather can we expect at Vero? Also will we miss the Christmas lights at WDW?

Thanks
Lyndon

Average Temperature = 70
Average High Temperature = 78
Average Low Temperature = 61
Highest Recorded Temperature = 91
Lowest Recorded Temperature = 33
Average Precipitation = 3.5
Average Number of Rainy Days = 10
Average Number of Days Above 90F/32C = None
Average Number of Days Above 80F/26C = 13
Average Number of Days Below 45/7C = 2 :eek:
Average Number of Days Below 32/0C = None

We were at VBR the first week of November last year. DS lived in the pool, he and DH also went into the ocean. Brrr...too cool for my blood though. For me it was absolutely perfect weather to lay in the sun and read a book, mid to upper -70's with a light breeze. At night it got a touch cool, you would need a light sweater, but not a coat or anything. That was a couple weeks earlier than you are going, but it should be pretty close to the same.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter