now 239 pts for use before Dec. 1, 2016. $13/point .. $12/if all used

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurahm33

Earning My Ears
We have 337 points available to rent for stays before December 1, 2016. Rate is $13/point.
We will lower price to $12/point if all 337 points are able to be used in one transaction.
Please indicate dates of stay, resort preference, number of people in party, and type of room preference.
PM or comment on this thread.

1 night 9/9 - 9/10 either AKL Club Studio or Grand Floridian Standard for 3 people - 20 points

plus

8 nights 9/10 - 9/18 AKL 2 Bdr Savannah View for 8 people - 317 points

Looking for a studio from 6/9 - 6/13 - can you tell me what is available? Can also leave 6/10 if needed.

Hi! Looking for May 14-May 15 (1 night). We would only need a studio. Please let me know if there is any availability! Thanks!

Looking for Standard view Polynesian Sept 13-19, or 21-27 5 people. Would consider Bay Lake or Grand

Do you have anything available for OKW 1Br August 28 to Sept 4th ? how many points would it be ? thanks

We have 337 points available to rent for stays before December 1, 2016. Rate is $13/point.
We will lower price to $12/point if all 337 points are able to be used in one transaction.
Please indicate dates of stay, resort preference, number of people in party, and type of room preference.
PM or comment on this thread.
Looking for 4 nights at Beach club/ Boardwalk or contemporary from Nov 2nd to 6th studio if possible for 3 adults

I am looking to rent 3 nights in a 2 bedroom at Disneyland Grand Californian Villas. November 27th - 30th. It's a total of 156 points. 6 adults, 2 children. I know the room is available.

Looking for a studio from 6/9 - 6/13 - can you tell me what is available? Can also leave 6/10 if needed.
68 points for Saratoga springs available...please respond if interested
68 points for Saratoga springs available please respond if interested

Looking for old key west or poly for Oct 26th - 1st or in middle of sept. 5 people
Only have Saratoga available as a continuous stay during that time. Old Key West is available for all nights except the 27th. If you have more specific dates in September let me know and if you have any interest in Saratoga from October 26 through November 1 let me know

Do you have anything available for OKW 1Br August 28 to Sept 4th ? how many points would it be ? thanks
Presently a one bedroom and a one bedroom near the hospitality house are both available for those dates for 181 points please let me know if you're interested

looking for availability for nov 6-12 (somewhat flexible with dates) for 3 adults and 2 children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter