Now back to my regularly scheduled FLUFF POSTS!! I swear I'm the clumsyest person!

Beauty

DIS Veteran
Okay I probably spelled clumsyest wrong but who cares...So I go outside and cut the grass, come in take a shower and am drying off and knock a huge hunk out of my leg on the cornor of the sink. I swear I'm too clumsy. I told mom when we get our house thats 2 story it won't take me a week to fall down the steps...LOL! Go ahead laugh I give you full permission....

So now I'm sitting here bleeding and John-Cole came in and it scared him to death....LOL! I tell you after everything that went on today I just feel like laughing....Life is too fun isn't it.

I'm laughing with you. Good ol' pity laughter....:D

Originally posted by Beauty
it won't take me a week to fall down the steps...LOL! Go ahead laugh I give you full permission....
Make sure the steps get carpeted ASAP!! LOL

I'm not laughing at you but, with you! Your sense of humor is contagious! ;) Hope your leg is ok!

I couldn't resist! Thats OK - I fell going UP the stairs in our house, the 2nd day we lived there! :rolleyes:

Beauty, give us the fluff! lol

Oh, you're not alone when you knock against the sink. I do it on a counter, a table, or anything else that may be in my thigh's way! lol I always have a bruise somewhere on my legs.

I'm laughing right along with you. ;)

We have a desk that I'm always running into...long story....but I know what it's like!!!:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter