Now Ended~~ THURS. 7-27 ~ 3 Hrs Only: $25 for $20 at Sunshine Rewards!!!

plgrn said:
I just made a bad bad boo-boo...tell me how to fix it.

I cashed in, then called my mother to let her know the link is active. She couldn't get to her computer so she gave me her info, and I cashed her account out from my computer. Didn't realize this was against policy until she called back to say "oh crap, you haven't done it yet have you?" And then told me about the IP address policy.

What do I do?? Am I completely screwed??

I would try to contact sunshine girl and just be honest with her and let her know what happened. Sounds like an honest mistake.

Ahhhh not fair. I signed up for every big thing there was (entertainment, nextlflix, AolMusic and Disney Book Club!), and NONE of them credited in time!

Click on rewards in the menu column.

Scroll down & there is the $25 Disney Gift Card for $20 (The 8th one down)

I was hoping Netflix & AOL Music would come through too--that would be one more to cash in (maybe I'm being greedy).

Yea! Got mine! I didn't get it last time, so thanks sunshine girl for offering it again! :cool1:

I can't believe I must have just missed it :furious: I checked when I was home at lunch and it wasn't up yet - I just got home and it's gone! :confused3

elsabear said:
I can't believe I must have just missed it :furious: I checked when I was home at lunch and it wasn't up yet - I just got home and it's gone! :confused3

I believe it went back to $25 at 4:15 or around there. You just missed it. Sorry about that.

Got in on the deal just in time today! Woo Hoo! How awesome! Cannot wait for the next one! How often does she do the special like this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter