NOW is the time! It's MINE & I AM WORTH IT! (friends welcome to tag along!!)

So, it's me again.....still plodding along.......familiar story?

To briefly recap.....ds25 is still moved out....and has a live in girl who is only 19. Seems to be a good/bad thing for him. She is getting him a bit more social, but he is spending money he doesnt have. I have met her a few brief times. Dd says she looks like the typical "scene kid, pot head" from high school. Hope not. But he seems very happy and not as grouchy....time will tell

Dd has changed her major....again, now to medical lab sciences, so she can get a job if she doesn't get in to med school 1st try. Smart move.n but, she will have to go to summer school in order to be able to apply to the program for fall & still graduate on time. So, if we do the cruise with my dsis & her girls/families, dd won't go. So far dh is still against the cruise with them......:sad2:

Garage sale was good. Sold my wii & on black Friday bought a 360 as I realized I like it better for exercise without having to hold controller.

Ds22 doing good. Loves being youth pastor. He & friends still working on renting a house to share. His dgf parents are moving to Denver as the dad finally got a job ....over qualified for everything. Dgf will be finding roommates to move out in aug. Ds22 buddy said they can't sign longer than an 18 mo lease as ds22 will then be getting married when dgf grraduates.nnmy suspicions are true. I really, really like her! So I would guess a diamond next Christmas & wedding summer '13. She is younger than dd but a semester ahead. So, feasibly I could have 2-3 weddings in 1
year:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Feet still hurt. I finally got brave and made an appointment for next Tuesday. My fear is being told to stop walking....not that I have much recently anyway.

Weight was improving til thanksgiving when I lost control. I have to get it back. Sad, but if I could just stay on plan....mostly... Just lose avg of 1 lb/week I could be at goal before my next birthday.....WHY dont I? I need to, I want to, but. I give in to food when I need a friend.....sad, pathetic, but true
That sounds so easy doable....1 lb/ week, buyer all know it's not. Anyone up for a challenge. keep each other on track?

Right now I am in a coffee shop near campus waiting on dd. Had to bring her down as next semester she has to take a class at the community college that is a requirement for acceptance into the med lab program. So next semester we have to figure out transportation since she cant walk between campuses. Fun, fun, fun.

Off to hopefully visit a few journals before dd arrives & I can head home. Love & miss you all!

New journal coming very soon. I need to push the past aside and get this done! Same old story.........one pound a week will get me to goal in about a year, so why have I been struggling for almost NINE Years?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter