• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Number of rooms at OKW?

uclasilva

Joe Bruin
I was wondering if anyone knew exactly (or close to) how many studios, 1bd's, 2bd's and grand villas are there at OKW?

If you go to the blue bar above and click on the search link, enter okw rooms, and sort through the links you'll find your answer. I saw it on a thread before, so it is out there.:)

OKW - 0 Dedicated Studios - 0 Dedicated 1Bdrm - 274 Dedicated 2Bdrm - 230 Lockoffs - 27 Grand Villas = 531 Units / 761 Max. Available Rooms

ok here are true newbie questions

what is a dedicated room ?

what is a lockoff room ?
thank-you

ok here are true newbie questions

what is a dedicated room ?

what is a lockoff room ?
thank-you

Dedicated Rooms are rooms that have one entry door, a true 2 bedroom unit. No kitchenette in the 2nd bedroom.

Lockoff units are one bedroom units that connect to a studio, so the one bedroom and studio portion each have an entry door, the studio has the kitchenette.

Basically at OKW ALL one bedrooms and studios have the potential to form 2 bedroom lock-off units. At some other resorts, there are studios and one bedrooms that do not connect to another unit.

Chuck,
Unless my memory has failed I have been in a dedicated one bedroom unit at OKW. :confused3

Chuck,
Unless my memory has failed I have been in a dedicated one bedroom unit at OKW. :confused3

No, there would have HAD to have been a locked door off the foyer to what would have been the second bedroom of the lock off unit. There are no dedicated 1 bedrooms at OKW.

Just another FYI, all the lockoff units at OKW are on the outside corners of the buildings, so if you are in a studio at OKW, you are always on the outside corners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter