• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

number one complaint about summer

I've never had a sunburn.

man idgi.
you guys who are saying this are lucky.
i dont think i can be out in the sun for too long w/o getting a little pink, even with sunscreen. my skin is just very burnable :sad2:

man idgi.
you guys who are saying this are lucky.
i dont think i can be out in the sun for too long w/o getting a little pink, even with sunscreen. my skin is just very burnable :sad2:
hello casper...lol jk

I know a kid who we call see-through because he is that white...and another kid I know thinks his burns make him tan...really funny

hello casper...lol jk

I know a kid who we call see-through because he is that white...and another kid I know thinks his burns make him tan...really funny

dude i am casper!!
i am so pale :(
whenever one of my friends wants to feel better about their skin tone, they compare their arm to mine and feel instantly 10x tanner.
whats the worst is that my burns just fade back into pale. they dont even turn tan!! :mad:

I've never had a sunburn.

Jealous! When I went to Disneyland, my scalp got sunburned on the part in my hair. It hurts when the skin on you scalp peels e.o

Bugs have been eating me alive. The other day, I went to a state park for a few hours. I came back with about a million bug bites.

Jealous! When I went to Disneyland, my scalp got sunburned on the part in my hair. It hurts when the skin on you scalp peels e.o
Bugs have been eating me alive. The other day, I went to a state park for a few hours. I came back with about a million bug bites.

That sounds so painful!

dude i am casper!!
i am so pale :(
whenever one of my friends wants to feel better about their skin tone, they compare their arm to mine and feel instantly 10x tanner.
whats the worst is that my burns just fade back into pale. they dont even turn tan!! :mad:

lol...that stinks but think about it this way, there are a lot of hot pale girls...2 perfect examples are Katy Perry(the love of my life) and Zooey Deschanel

the weather has been pretty tame here in northern NJ..

another northern NJ kid...awesome. How far away from the stadium are you? or are you by the Jets training facility?

Here in Florida, it is 100-103 on most days. The humidity..uck. I don't even leave my room.

Sunburns, I burn, turn red, then go back pale.

It's been back and forth here. This week has been pretty nice, around 83 most afternoons, it's hot in the mornings though. It's more humid here than in Florida so I'm ready for vacation...

I've only had one sunburn this year and it was a light burn on my nose. I got this crazy tan on my leg, because my pants went just over my knees. So there is this line on my calf that seperates my pale skin from my tan skin. My family makes fun of me. I try and put my hair up when I go out so I don't get a sundburn on my hairline. I like being pale so summer is not the best time for me...

Arizona summers are the worst.

as far as humidity, or just heat?
bc i would have assumed arizona would be pretty dry.
dry heat doesnt bother me at all. i go to school in nevada, i totally prefer the heat there to the humidity here.

Oyy I will never forget my one summer vacation. Philly at 5am - 80 degrees and humid as all hell. LA at 11am = 76 degrees and not a speck of humidity. IT WAS AMAZING <3

For the frizz, definitely try John Frieda's Frizz-Ease. It saves me in the summer time.
For the bugs, I don't get bit very often but OFF! makes this kinda bug spray in a lotion form. It's green and it's heaven!
For the burn, well I'm still trying to figure that out myself. I'm the whitest person you'll meet.

The humidity sucks here. You can barely even sit outside without feeling like you're gonna die. A couple days ago my friend and I made it about 5 minutes before needing to jump in the pool haha. My hair does the exact same thing as yours lol. :)

As far as sunburns, doesn't happen too often for me. I tan really easily. I love it. :) I can get kind of sunburned on my face or on my shoulders a little but like my arms, legs and stomach I've gotten burned like once in my life there. xD

Oyy I will never forget my one summer vacation. Philly at 5am - 80 degrees and humid as all hell. LA at 11am = 76 degrees and not a speck of humidity. IT WAS AMAZING <3

For the frizz, definitely try John Frieda's Frizz-Ease. It saves me in the summer time.
For the bugs, I don't get bit very often but OFF! makes this kinda bug spray in a lotion form. It's green and it's heaven!
For the burn, well I'm still trying to figure that out myself. I'm the whitest person you'll meet.

you're the third person to recommend that product! (i think??)
i'm def. gonna it out!!

also, have you seen me sonya. i think we maybe tie for whitest girl in the world.

I don't like frizz-ease at all. It makes my hair feel greasy. Maybe I'm using it wrong? Everyone else seems to love it haha

Lately it has been very cool here, but when I woke up today...BAM! It's horrible, and suppose to get worse tomorrow! I was looking foward to the holiday weekend, but not like this! I didnt even straighten my hair this morning! I just brushed it out and then put it up. Haha I wasnt even going to deal with it!

summers here are really hot. bushfires are a common event in australia between december and february. sometimes they start in october or november. but i live too close to the coast for fires i think.

mozzies don't seem to like me that much, which is good. humidity doesn't really have any effect on my hair because it's naturally straight, but i hate the sticky feeling.

the thing i hate is sunburn. i can't be out in the sun for long without getting burnt, but i go pretty brown after that. i still have tan lines from december.

i lovee :lovestruc summer but yes it gets humid and hot down here! :cool2
thankfully i can walk to the beach (but i drive because it takes 5 minutes to drive and an 1 and a 1/2 to walk!)::beach:
ive been to the beach 8 times already! :woohoo: i burned at first but now im soooo dark!
and i dont get bitten. my mom and my sister do! :lmao:
and yes my hair frizzes and i hate it :mad: its even worse in disney world!:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter