• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Number to Call for Welcome message?

momto2sweeties

Earning My Ears
When I made our reservations for our resort (POR) the CM gave me a number to call and said to call the number and my kids would get a welcome message from Goofy. I wrote the number down, but I lost it. Does anyone know the number? Thanks!

Hmm, I never have heard of that. Very interesting. I would call it for my DGD's..Someone will know what it is..

I have never heard of a hotel doing that! If you don't get any responses I recommend calling the resort back and asking. Hope this is helpful!

1) There are unlisted resort numbers for character messages for:
. . . welcome
. . . wedding
. . . birthday
. . . anniversary
2) The recorded message is by a different character for each message.
3) Pretty cute.

NOTE1: I always liked to dial all but the last number, then call a guest
over and say that had a call. They look a little bewildered, then I hand
them the phone and hit the last number.

NOTE2: I have yet found a number that could be reached from off-site.
They all seem only reachable through the 8-xxx-xxxx internal numbers.

If I can't find my note I will call. I can't believe I threw it away!

The number can't be reached unless you are on property. Be advised that this number is one which CMs are NOT allowed to share with guests. If you call you may get the CM who gave it to you in the first place in trouble. Just ask about it when you check in. There is no way to access the number from off property though, sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter