Number

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Hi
what is the phone number so you can be reach ( in your stateroom ) in case à me member of your family needs to I know it’s quite $$ but just for piece of mind in case
we won’t have cell phone service since Canadian and too expensive to take
thanks

You can also purchase the cruise wifi and switch your phone over from cellular to wifi calling.

You can also purchase the cruise wifi and switch your phone over from cellular to wifi calling.
Don’t want to buy wifi mostly because we love the cut off from internet while Boeing on a cruise
but would love to be reach if something important would happen

thanks

1-888-322-8732
Beware, this line STILL does not have an option for the Wish. Just the four prior ships. We learned this the hard way when my MIL had a massive stroke while we were on board last December and my BIL couldn’t get a hold of us via DCL (was on hold for over 45 minutes when we were fortunately able to get a text message from family to our personal cell phone on Castaway).

Just checked again today, still no Wish option for a ship that’s been in service16 months. We’ve notified Disney of this issue 3 times, they seemingly don’t care.

Beware, this line STILL does not have an option for the Wish. Just the four prior ships.
The other option then would be to have everybody you would need to contact to install "What's App" on their phones. That allows messaging while just connected to the wifi for the app. No need to buy a internet package. It works on both Android and IPhone.

Beware, this line STILL does not have an option for the Wish. Just the four prior ships. We learned this the hard way when my MIL had a massive stroke while we were on board last December and my BIL couldn’t get a hold of us via DCL (was on hold for over 45 minutes when we were fortunately able to get a text message from family to our personal cell phone on Castaway).

Just checked again today, still no Wish option for a ship that’s been in service16 months. We’ve notified Disney of this issue 3 times, they seemingly don’t care.
We will be on the fantasy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter