Nursery water for 3 month old...

DsneyNana

Earning My Ears
Is it okay to bring nursery water onboard for our 3 month old baby girl? If so does it have to be carry on? Thanks for any information or advice for this...leaving Sunday 10/27 on the Dream...:)

Is it okay to bring nursery water onboard for our 3 month old baby girl? If so does it have to be carry on? Thanks for any information or advice for this...leaving Sunday 10/27 on the Dream...:)

Sorry but what is 'nursery water' ?

Ok - had to look this up - So it's just distilled water (there's an option with fluoride). Never gave my boys water.

Yes you can take it, but any beverages, including water, need to be carried onboard.

If you bring it, like lbgraves said, you must carry it on, but the ship's water is purified, and very good, so I would recommend not worrying about it and just using the ship's water.

Yes you need to carry it on, if you use nursury water at home then bring it on the ship, we used it for our kids and understand why people use them. Water on the ship while perfectly fine is not the same thing.

Purified water that comes in a gallon jug for babies...

Ship water is much better than purified water. It's filtered and processed via reverse osmosis.

My standard reply rewards filtered water is: "have you ever spelled EVIAN backwards"?

I beg to differ nursery water depending on the type can have add ons like fluoride and other things. Please don't judge others parenting, again if you drink tap or regular bottled water on land then you'll be fine on board. But if someone made the choice to use nursery water on land then yes bring it along

If you don't have ready made formula, then the water you mix with the formula ( powder/ liquid) should be boiled for at least three mins on a hard boil. I believe the water you buy ( nursery water) is already processed that way. You can/should not use bottled or unboiled tap water to make formula.

Just my two cents :)

If I was travelling with my six month old, I would ready made formula or nusery water!

With such a heavy item, would it be a good item to get from BabiesTravelLite instead? If they have it, it may be a good idea so you don't have to hassle with carrying on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter