Nurses Aide/Babysitter ??

steffali

DIS Veteran
My parents can not come with us on our trip due to my fathers illness:sad2: , so it will be me my DH and DD.
I don't know if any has any info but I was wondering if there was a service out there that would be able to stay with my disabled daughter(20 years old)
while me and my DH go on the rides that she can not do.
It would be that we would pay them to walk around the park with us and just sit with her outside the ride. AM I crazy to think that this exists???? Any advice is appreciated.

Fairy Godmothers or Kids Night Out will both do this. It's about $10 an hour and you have to pay their park admission. Make sure that they understand it is for a park companion when you call so they send someone up to the walking.

Anne

Fairy Godmothers Sitting Services is (407) 969-9847 and toll free 877-611-4314. I have never used them, but have heard lots of good things about them. If you need a person to act as an in-park companion they will normally send a person who has an AP so they will have their own park admission. You can get rate and other information from them. You can also ask what happens if it is a long day, especially if mealtimes are involved.

And I have been hearing about them for over 15 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one has posted recently, but I know other parents of children with special needs have used them and have posted in the past that the experience was very good. I am not positive that they care for adults as well as children, but you can find out if you call and I would think they would have some suggestions for you if they can't do it.

I have used Fairy Godmothers and recommend them highly.

I have only used them for in-room babysitting but I'm sure they would be good for your needs too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter