• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nutella Waffle

was really good but def could have used more Nutella on it

Who has Nutella Waffels? And is the batter made with Nutella, or just served with it on top? I may need to try this at home, or at least in our next WDW vacation, next year.

We just make our waffles, spread nutella on top and pile high with strawberries, blueberries & bananas. Awesome way to eat lots of fruit for breakfast. :)

Why have I never seen these Nutella waffles?!?! They must be hiding them from me because I'll buy out their stock in one day!

My mom used to send my siblings and I to school with Nutella sandwiches and all the other kids thought I was the weird Italian girl until they asked to try it and my mom would literally end up sending 10 sandwiches to school with me because all of the other kids would ask for them and no one's mom knew what it was...that was 20-25 years ago, but it still makes me laugh :lmao:

Why have I never seen these Nutella waffles?!?! They must be hiding them from me because I'll buy out their stock in one day!

My mom used to send my siblings and I to school with Nutella sandwiches and all the other kids thought I was the weird Italian girl until they asked to try it and my mom would literally end up sending 10 sandwiches to school with me because all of the other kids would ask for them and no one's mom knew what it was...that was 20-25 years ago, but it still makes me laugh :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

These are brand new this year I believe.

Can anybody tell me how much the waffles are or if they are a DP option for a snack?
They apparenty cost $5.99 I don't know about the snack option

will they leave the bananas off if you ask? bananas are vile.
You can always ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter