NXL Paintball World Cup

dacypo

You know, that guy
For those of you looking for something different to do while visiting the Parks in the Orlando area, you may want to check out the NXL Paintball World Cup November 3-6. The event is held just across the street from the Gaylord Palms. While there is a small cost to watch the pro games, all of the divisional play is free to watch. When I last checked the list, there were over 500 teams representing countries from all over the world.

If you come out on Saturday or Sunday be sure and drop by and check out The Anunnaki, my 5 man paintball team from Houston Texas. Last year we were fortunate enough to finish 3rd in our division.

I am soloing for the first three days of the week MK Monday, EPCOT Tuesday and AK/DMS Wednesday. I'd love to meet any of my fellow solo travelers and talk some paintball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter