• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~NY Family...1st trip to Disneyland....need some help

But (and fellow DISers, correct me if my info is no longer accurate) as long as every member of your group has gone through ONE turnstile (either Disneyland or DCA) one member of your group can hop over to the other park and grab fastpasses. Your hoppers just need to be activated for the day at one park, not both to get the Fastpasses.

Yesterday we went into Disneyland (my whole family entered the park) We went and grabbed Space Mountain passes. Then we had to go back out to meet some friends. While everyone was waiting, I (and only I) went into CA Adventure with all our passes (the rest of my group had not gone into CA Adventure) and got FP's for Soar'in for all of us. These passes were within 15 minutes of each other. No problems.

Yesterday we went into Disneyland (my whole family entered the park) We went and grabbed Space Mountain passes. Then we had to go back out to meet some friends. While everyone was waiting, I (and only I) went into CA Adventure with all our passes (the rest of my group had not gone into CA Adventure) and got FP's for Soar'in for all of us. These passes were within 15 minutes of each other. No problems.

Yeah! Glad to know that's still the case! :thumbsup2

One thing to remember using your FP, it won't work in a park your group hasn't officially entered that park yet. IE go through the turnstile.

If one person of your group tries to run to DCA with your tickets to get FP for later, they won't work in the FP machine if your party hasn't gone through the turnstile. :sad2: Or didn't as of a year ago.
As 3Tinks and Peace point out this is not true. Spixy, not sure what happened to you last year but I have been doing this trick since 2005. I have never heard of it not working over the last four years. :)

See

"Getting the Most Out of FastPass During High Season" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=885132

"The Joy of FASTPASS - details and secrets" www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5720

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter