NY Strip Steak

YorkieMom

"Please stand clear of the doors, por favor manten
New York Strip Steak - Liberty Inn in EPCOT - $11.49 - anyone try it ?????????????????

The food at Liberty inn is good or at least what I had... I however never had the steak but I have seen it.. read a little further on the menu and you will see it is only a few ounces. It looks like a very thin steak. But certainly a good option for a light lunch.

I noticed this myself the other day, and was thinking the same thing. While it may not be that big/great, it'd be a nice change from burgers or chicken at most QS restaurants.

I tried it a number of years ago. Thin cut, overcooked to well done or more. Tasted just OK, nothing great.

Probably on par with the steak at ABC commissary that the CM who shall remain nameless would not let me order for my own good. I wasn't quite sure about it for $11, the CM assured me it was not in my best interest to order it.

The steak at Liberty Inn is good. They cook it when ordered so you will always get a fresh one. It comes topped with a dab of seasoned butter. It also incudes steamed broccoli and french fries. For just $2 more than the hamburger plate, you can't go wrong. You can, however, go wrong with the crabcakes. They just aren't very good.

Thanks everyone for the info - I'll try it for a light dinner !!!!

We tried this in January. It is thinner than I like, but it wasn't tough and was marinated. The seasoned butter was good. We felt it was adequate for an $11.99 steak at Disneyworld. I've had meals I've liked less. If you are on the dining plan it's a QS I believe, so might be worth a try if your sick of hamburgers.

I had it. It was like jerky tough. Not doing that again, there's too much good food in Epcot to waste money on that!

Not doing that again, there's too much good food in Epcot to waste money on that!
This sums up my attitude toward the Liberty Inn as a whole, and not just the steak. I can't for the life of me comprehend a circumstance whereby I would want to eat the stuff served in the American Pavilion when I could eat the food at any of the other pavilions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter