• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

nyc question?

debbiecarr98

Mouseketeer
i am curious as when i have gone to nyc in the past we have always stayed in jersey, if i book a hotwire hotel on july 4th in the city, would the hotel have parking? thanks.

i am curious as when i have gone to nyc in the past we have always stayed in jersey, if i book a hotwire hotel on july 4th in the city, would the hotel have parking? thanks.

I can't answer your question exactly, but I do know that when I have done Hotwire hotels in downtown Chicago, parking was available, but not included in the Hotwire rate.

Depends on what hotel you get. Be prepared to pay $50 to park in the hotel a night no matter which hotel it is. You could probably find better cheaper overnight parking nearby. There are ny parking websites where you can book a spot. Good luck and have fun.

For example, the Marriott Marquis has daily parking from $55 to $80 depending on vehicle type/size

We are here now and have valet parking for $48 a night at the hotel. It was a relief to just unload the suitcases at the door an let them deal with it. We are not taking the truck out til we leave! I passed several garages around our hotel and the were $50 - 60 for 24 hours so the hotel rate was ok.

Triple aaa offers discounted parking in any places for 24 hr parking also icon parking has good 12hr rates.
Icon parking is an app on your phone. AAA you usually need a coupon.
I hate paying full price on parking. Rather walk a little!

thanks again for all of your suggestions, i happened upon a groupon for 20.00 for icon parking!! i parked a few blocks from the hotwire hotel we got, st. giles the court, so it worked out perfectly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter