NYE Rock n Roll Buffet in Epcot??

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
Has anybody found out if there are doing this again this year...CM I speak to keep telling me you can't make ressies until 90 days out...duh!!!! I just want to know if they are doing it...

We can't seem to get an answer either!
We called and we were told that the CM supervisor had no knowledge of it...

I called again after I posted....Nothing...the 90days PS schedule is in 12 days one would think that they would have something by now if they were going to do it again....I'm already trying to figure out my options.....

That's weird, huh. I heard it was nice last year, I can't imagine that they wouldn't have it again!

I was told yesterday by the YC concierge planning staff that, based on the chef at Epcot (she e-mailed him, I think this was what she said, deleted the e-mail) there is no special dinner planned so far. Still hoping they will come up with something. But since the booking window for NYE is 10/2, I am not holding my hope up.

I figure I'll book somewhere else and then drop it if they add the buffet...

Wow, we wanted to do the rock&roll buffet too. I never even thought they might not have it. When did they start to take ressies last year. does anyone know. Any suggestions where i should eat. We are a family of six, kids are 13-20yo. thanks.

Well, we've decided to do the FF...if the price isn't too inflated...

I'm sorry but I don't know what the FF is. Can you explain. Thanks, Gina

ff= Flying Fish...it is located at the Boardwalk....we are planning on an early dinner and walking over into Epcot afterwards..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter