NYE solo Disney Paris a good idea?

mikeishere

Mouseketeer
Is NYE solo in Disney a good idea or is it a very lonely experience spending NYE on your own?

I think it very much depends on the individual. While I have not been to the park in France, I have taken several solo trips to Disney parks, and find that if I'm feeling a moment of loneliness, it does not last too long because there's so much to do, I can redirect my energy toward the next interesting activity (planned or unplanned).

I haven't tried NYE solo, so I can't tell you how I'd react, but you might have a better sense. A holiday is probably not the best time to take your first solo visit, if you haven't tried it yet -- but that's just my opinion.

That said, while I wouldn't plan my trip around NYE, if I already was going to be near Paris by myself during NYE and the only alternative was to have a quiet night at home or in my hotel, I would probably rather go out to a place where there are other people, even if just to people watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter