O.K. So I am behind on my PS

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Should've started calling WDWDINE 3 days ago...where I am at I need to call at 6 a.m., right when getting DD thru the last rush to catch the bus.....my main concern is the Castle for lunch, I am looking for 12/18, 19 or 21. Am I SOL?

Pam

I would not think lunch is as hard to get as breakfast in the castle. I think if you get an early seating for lunch, you could probably still see Cinderella in the lobby. A few dis'ers have posted they were able to see her. Good luck.

Today was the day to call for 12/19 so if you want the 18th or 19th, you can call today. I don't think you'll have trouble and I also wouldn't bother calling at 7am ET unless you want the bkft w/princess thing. I called at 8:30 for our Sci-Fi lunch on the 19th and was on hold less than 2 minutes. The whole lunch times were available.

I have been calling every morning since Friday for different PS throughout our stay and they consistantly open at 3 to 4 minutes before the hour. (6:00am in Indiana) These boards have suggested that you start calling at 5 minutes before the hour and they were right.

YAY!Just got off the phone.... Lunch it is at 2:45....we like a late lunch to sort of cover both lunch and dinner...graze the rest of the evening...so happy, even tho no characters, this will be our first time eating in the castle!

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter