Oasis Western Caribbean: Excursions and Tips for First Timers?

DPRincess81

Earning My Ears
Hi! Hubby and I are super excited to spend our 10-year wedding anniversary :love: on RCL's Oasis of the Seas this fall. 7 Days and NO KIDS! :worship: (Our best friends are joining us though.) The two of us plan to get the deluxe drink packages and one internet package so we can check in at home occasionally, but other than that, we could really use your experienced advice!

1. What are your must-do's and can't-miss activities on and off the ship?
2. Any other add-ons you recommend? (I've seen many people liked the $85 3-restaurant specialty dining package.)
3. I could really use your advice on any worthwhile shore excursions too!
4. Silly questions, but are there movies on the ship (like on the Dream)? That would be such a fun "date night."

Here is our Western Caribbean itinerary:

Day 1: Port Canaveral
Day 2: At Sea
Day 3: Labadee, Haiti
Day 4: Falmouth, Jamaica
Day 5: At Sea
Day 6: Cozumel, Mexico
Day 7: At Sea
Day 8: Home/Port Canaveral

Hubby and I enjoy both being active AND lazy - laying by the pool sounds heavenly but we also seriously debated doing a zip line excursion. Being cost conscious is a big deal for us because we just feel so blessed to have this opportunity for us as it is. But I also may never travel to Jamaica again, so please, share your "can't miss" moments with us!!

Thank you thank you thank you! I am so excited!!!!:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter