Obamas New Logo

Yes, he is a politician and he is playing the game very well. So well that everyone is buying into what he is saying. He is a great smooth talker.

I found him to be arrogant a long time ago. The seal is cleaver, but arrogant.

ITA. He is very arrogant and his sense of entitlement is overwhelming.

But I have to ask -- what the heck is a chocolate coke?

Better get used to this one....
OBEYOBAMA.jpg
I like the picture. Not the wording on it but the picture itself is pretty.

Now I hope that the style doesn't reference something else I don't recognize. ;)

Well, for one thing, the Mt. Rushmore pic doesn't even look like him to me.

I really do not care about logos. I have never even noticed logos for presidents beofre the DIS, LOL.

I almost can't look at it anymore - mainly because the folks who put it up didn't even center it - it's driving me crazy that it's tilted :crazy: .

I'm OCD that way :worried: . LOL, but seriously - it's crooked.

I really like the new logo!!! It's smart and familiar. As for arrogance, we've had arrogance and I THOUGHT republicans loved arrogance. If you think this logo is arrogant, you must be thrilled!!!!:cool1:

I almost can't look at it anymore - mainly because the folks who put it up didn't even center it - it's driving me crazy that it's tilted :crazy: .

I'm OCD that way :worried: . LOL, but seriously - it's crooked.

I thought I was the only one...:rotfl:

Still no flag in there anywhere...

Mikeeee

Well, the Seal of the President of the United States was created in 1880, so it is still a well-established symbol of our country. The most current version of the Seal was made in 1945, making it 15 years older than the most current version of the flag (the final 2 stars for Hawaii and Alaska were added in 1960).

It's also a great anti-Bush symbol. The eagle is holding olive branches representing peace, and arrows representing military might. The eagle faces the olive branches in honor of the American ideal of favoring peace over war. Maybe Bush should look at the carpet in his office a bit more often.

And I actually don't like the logo, but it is very clever. Mount Obamamore is better though :thumbsup2

Yes, he is a politician and he is playing the game very well. So well that everyone is buying into what he is saying. He is a great smooth talker.

I found him to be arrogant a long time ago. The seal is cleaver, but arrogant.

::yes::

Smooth talker. Dirty politician. Extremely arrogant - that sums up my opinion of the man. Had this been the first arrogant thing he’s done then maybe I’d view this seal a little differently; view it more – as someone else stated- as confidence. But the man is so arrogant in most everything he’s done in this election that I just view the seal in disgust at his presumptuous actions.

A petty symbol for a petty man.

.... oh, and I noticed it was crooked too. :laughing:

::yes::

Smooth talker. Dirty politician. Extremely arrogant - that sums up my opinion of the man. Had this been the first arrogant thing he’s done then maybe I’d view this seal a little differently; view it more – as someone else stated- as confidence. But the man is so arrogant in most everything he’s done in this election that I just view the seal in disgust at his presumptuous actions.

Well said. And lets not forget his friends in low places.

I didn't even notice that it was crooked! I wonder how that reflects on me?
Of course, now it's all I see. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter