OBB/Baltic cruise question

sambycat

DIS Veteran
I don't know why I can't figure this one out:

wishing for a Baltic/Northern European/Copenhagen cruise in 2019. I'm assuming this cruise will exist and that 2019 should be coming out... soonish?

So, I have an OBB I need to use that should cover the cruise date - can I somehow book 2 cabins with the one OBB? I have a friend that is interested in the cruise as well, but they have never cruised. My mind is wondering if there would be any advantage to booking 2 cabins near each other (don't need to adjoin), but what at ever level they were planning to cruise at, and book myself and my husband into each cabin. Would this do anything? I wasn't even sure if I could book 2 cabins on one cruise with the OBB to begin with, but I know the family member splitting thing comes up a lot as a way to extend benefits among cabins (I am platinum but husband is not), I also thought if something cam up and we didn't go, they would still have one cabin right? But I suppose they would lose the OBB benefit if we weren't able to make it, right?

Just trying to come up with some tricks in my mind!!!! Ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter