Observations from my DL Trip 8/9 through 8/16...hotel, attractions, food, cast members and more!

I’ve been on the disboards for a long time and this is one of the best trip reports I’ve read! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain to us all in detail. So happy you had such a great vacation!

I also wanted to add: Be sure to see the Disney 100 art exhibit in the Opera House. It is excellent and very informative!!!
Also I ordered a lot of collectibles and a lithograph from Disneyana shop next to Opera House and those cast members were so nice in setting up the shipments home and were very friendly!!!

I also wanted to add: Be sure to see the Disney 100 art exhibit in the Opera House. It is excellent and very informative!!!
Also I ordered a lot of collectibles and a lithograph from Disneyana shop next to Opera House and those cast members were so nice in setting up the shipments home and were very friendly!!!
I got all of my collectibles this afternoon. Everything was wrapped very well. I called the Disneyana Shop today to let them know and they were so happy to hear from me. The woman who helped me on my first package answered the phone. I also sent an email to Guest Relations about the Disneyana shop. I miss Disneyland so much!! The 8 days and 7 nights and 6 early entries was not enough about a 4 year drought! LOL. Wish I bought more stuff lol. Next trip August 2024.

I got all of my collectibles this afternoon. Everything was wrapped very well. I called the Disneyana Shop today to let them know and they were so happy to hear from me. The woman who helped me on my first package answered the phone. I also sent an email to Guest Relations about the Disneyana shop. I miss Disneyland so much!! The 8 days and 7 nights and 6 early entries was not enough about a 4 year drought! LOL. Wish I bought more stuff lol. Next trip August 2024.
We had to ship plenty of things from DL to Rhode Island, because we travel with carry on's and have no room to bring back gifts. Everything arrived packaged perfectly and in great condition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter