Observed Covid Test for DCL - Recommendations

For those who have done Life Centres - did you open the box (just not the individual test pieces) prior to your appointment? Or did you wait to open the box until you were on the call?

For those who have done Life Centres - did you open the box (just not the individual test pieces) prior to your appointment? Or did you wait to open the box until you were on the call?
We opened the box and laid out all the parts. We did not open any of the components (swab, liquid, etc.).

We did Life Centers last week and they only waited maybe three minutes after we put the liquid in the cartridges before declaring us negative and imitating the paperwork. The entire appointment was under ten minutes.

I did Life Centers for my cruise out of Miami last week and appointment was about 15 minutes. I opened the box in front of them and did all the filling and tests. Left the webcam on the tests for about 10 minutes after swabbing was done. Super easy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter