• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 3, 2009 Wester Carribean

Wow, Sure sounds like everyone will really need this cruise. Pam, I will keep you and your family in my prayers, along with the entire group.

My docs are out for delivery to the TA today, Guess I won't get them til Monday or Tuesday then :mad::rolleyes1
but hey if that is all I have to worry about, I am doing ok. Well we are almost there!!! Everyone take care stay healthy!!

Okay..Robin called me last night to tell me that my Cruise Docs would be here todaypixiedust: I have been waiting by the door for that big brown truck..but no sign of him yet :confused3...I have to leave and take my son to get stitches out..we had a little skin cancer scare :scared1: and he had to have a mole removed..but we think all is fine now :worship: so hopefully the doc are here when I get back..can't wait to see what they say and share with Robin (her's won't come til Monday) :flower3:

Everyone have a safe and healthy weekend..:hippie:

Our docs come Monday too, DH check for me this a.m. BUT our neighbor is the UPS man so MAYBE I can bribe him into bringing them to me first thing. I better get to baking some cookies and brownies......:idea:

DCL is announcing new sailings today at 12pm (est) via a live webcast! Just in case anyone here is interested. We'll probably be able to book these on our sailing. Can't wait to see where they will stop on the West Coast!

It’s a Disney Cruise Line® first! The Disney Wonder® Cruise Ship is sailing to Alaska for a four-month season of 7-night cruises in 2011. Departing out of Vancouver, B.C., the ship will call on popular ports such as Juneau, Ketchikan and Skagway.

The first Alaskan cruise sets sail on May 3, 2011, with the last cruise of the season scheduled for Aug. 30, 2011.

Bookings open to the general public on Sept. 28, 2009. If your Clients are Castaway Club members who’ve completed five or more sailings with Disney Cruise Line, they can book as early as Sept. 21, 2009. Early bookings are available by phone only.

Mexican Riviera Cruises
Book-ending the 2011 summer season in Alaska, the Disney Wonder Cruise Ship will sail 7-night Mexican Riviera cruises from the Port of Los Angeles to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas.

Mediterranean Cruises
In response to Guest demand, the Disney Magic® Cruise Ship will once again return to the Mediterranean in 2011 with 10- and 11-night cruises sailing out of Barcelona, Spain.

You can explore the culture and beauty of Italy, France and Spain, with a family-friendly experience only Disney can deliver. This itinerary also includes visits to Tunis in Northern Africa; the island nation of Malta; and Ajaccio, Corsica.

Repositioning Cruises
Disney Cruise Line will offer a number of repositioning cruises and special sailings in 2011, including a 15-night Panama Canal crossing; two 14-night transatlantic voyages; a 6-night cruise from Los Angeles to Vancouver

Like most, our docs won't be in until Monday. I checked this AM & they left Jacksonville around 4:00.
I'm at Kristi's watching Katelin today. We are working on my FE bags & watching The Disney Channel. She didn't even cry when she realized that mommy was gone. Sorry, Kristi.
She fell asleep in my arms for about 1/2 hour this morning. That is the most wonderful feeling. Complete trust on her part to do that. Right now we are eatting rice for lunch.
My necklace & earrings for formal night came in this week. I think Lilli & Katelin like them as much as I do.
Well, duty calls. Rice on the floor - better get that up before mommy gets home.

I JUST GOT MY DOCUMENTS FROM UPS

It had said they wouldn't come until Monday but I got them today....Oh was a great way to start the weekend....hope some of you get yours today as well:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Have a good weekend everyone!!!
jana

Hi! Just got a call from disney special services dept. they moved our cabis to the starboard side of the ship.... woo-hoo!.....so we are in 6600 and 6602 (NOT 6100/6102). we prefer the starboard side- like to see the fireworks on pirate night from the verandah.

To all our friends doing the FE with us, please make this change!

thank you!

We are doing the Doc Dance!!!!! Got them today, because we added father in law late, they are sending his to his house, he should get his today also, just checked not delivered yet. Have a great weekend!!

Our docs left Oakland at 3:57am and are "out for delivery". Now, if I just knew where that truck was! So, is anyone going to book Alaska or Mexican Riveria? It's funny to read all the complaints about how hard it would be to travel all the way accross the country with kids to do one of those cruises. Well, what do you think us West Coasters have been doing all these years to get to Orlando? :confused3
I got the girls pillow cases from Tiffany today. :cool1: They turned out really cute. I'm going to suprise them on our first night on the ship and have them on their pillows when they come back from dinner and the show. :ssst:

I am suppose to get my cruise docs on Monday. I was hoping they would have came today but no such luck:sad1:!!!

Cathicool you are going to be our neighbor. We are in 6608!!!:) I have all my fe stuff done and ready to go. I am getting really excited to go now. :goodvibes

Andrea....no complaining here....I would travel over ur way for Alaska:banana:, except it seems that cruise will be in the summer and I am unsure Del could get the time off!!:guilty: Would love it though!!! It said the last cruise would go out Aug 30th or something like that...which would be great except that is the start of school.! We also are interested in the 15 nt Panama Canal cruise......I guess I will see what prices are on Sept 28th!! Think I need to be on at midnight so as soon as it's sept 28th I can book...LOL Actually if we book we prolly will on board for the incentives! Checked out the Castaway stuff and looks like I need 3 more completed cruises to become a gold member!! Silver will have to do for now!!! ;)

Well no docs for me, :eek:Monday though. I already informed AAA they were coming and I would be in on Monday after work...3pm to get them!! They prolly thought, crazy lady is stalking her cruise docs!!!:rotfl: LOL Well at least I am not Andrea and following the UPS truck around.....:lmao:

Off to eat dinner....it's a Subway night!!!! TTFN

Our documents are here!!!!

Now we need some prayers for my grandmother. She is in ICU with chest pains. They are hoping she will get moved to a regular room tonight. I am hoping she is doing better by the time we leave for the cruise.

Mindi

Andrea....no complaining here....I would travel over ur way for Alaska:banana:, except it seems that cruise will be in the summer and I am unsure Del could get the time off!!:guilty: Would love it though!!! It said the last cruise would go out Aug 30th or something like that...which would be great except that is the start of school.! We also are interested in the 15 nt Panama Canal cruise......I guess I will see what prices are on Sept 28th!! Think I need to be on at midnight so as soon as it's sept 28th I can book...LOL Actually if we book we prolly will on board for the incentives! Checked out the Castaway stuff and looks like I need 3 more completed cruises to become a gold member!! Silver will have to do for now!!! ;)

Booking opens at 8am Eastern time. It's different than excursion booking as the phones need to be open too!

Our documents are here!!!!

Now we need some prayers for my grandmother. She is in ICU with chest pains. They are hoping she will get moved to a regular room tonight. I am hoping she is doing better by the time we leave for the cruise.

Mindi

:hug:

We also received our docs today!!! YAY! I hope everyone receives theres by Monday. My Sis in law who lives a couple of streets over did not receive hers:confused3, not sure whats up with that???

Michelle & Pam both you and your families are in our prayers:hug:. Sounds like you both really really need this vacation!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. It's a downpour rain out here in Texas and I have to go sit through my daughters cheer game in the morning outside :headache:. Hopefully we don't get sick, that won't be good being this close to the cruise.

Talk to you guys later. Off to bed!
Jennifer

My husband and I are hoping to do the 15-night PC repo, but we are still "just" silver, so it may be sold out before we get a chance to book. If so, Alaska would be great! I am originally from Tacoma (about 45 min outside of Seattle) so we could see my family and do the cruise! Either way, we are happy! Though, I was REALLY looking for Hawaii, Alaska will be great too! :cool1:
Have a great weekend!

My docs arrived in Harrisburg @ 8:50 last night. I have a friend who works at UPS - maybe I can bribe hime to go & get them for me. :laughing: Prob not since he is a deacon at my church & to break in to get them is just not in character for him. Guess I'll have to wait until Monday like everybody else.
Had a great day with Katelin yesterday. You will all fall in love with both her & Lilli once you meet them. Both are great kids. The only time she cried or fussed was right before she fell asleep fighting it. There are some great surprises in store for the girls especially Lilli on this trip.
Busy day ahead so I better get moving.
21 DAYS:yay: TO GO!:cheer2:

Okay..I was suppose to get the docs yesterday but they didn't arrive :confused3 what's up with that? So I guess I am on the Monday list with everyone else now :yay: Can't wait..first Disney Cruise and a needed vacation :wizard: Today heading to a Cheer game with Taylor..raining..hope we don't get sick this close :eek: Hoping to meet with with Robin to do some last minute Cruise planning this weekend too:cheer2:

As for the new cruises, we are gonna wait..we have a boat and plan to get some use out of it and try our own cruisin :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter