• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 3, 2009 Wester Carribean

Well getting ready hit the hay, watching the phils hopefully win their third national league east title in three years!! leaving at 5am for our flight hanging out and heading to magaritaville orlando for dinner, then fri to mk then sat we finally start the cruise, can't to meet everyone!! This board has been a life saver for a first time cruiser like us!! thank you all. If you are looking for facebook there isnt a group, just us individuals. i am under marianne misnik casey. cya u real soon!!

Could someone please come pack for me? I just can't get it done! I'm about half packed. Looks like I'll be up all night tomorrow packing. DH and DD clothes are packed but not mine, just swimsuits and formal wear, so if you see someone on the ship wearing the same swimsuit everyday and same formal gown each night, IT'S ME! :lmao: Michelle, I needed you to make a detour at my house and get me packed since you've been packed since Christmas. LOL...Back to packing URGHHH

:sad2:the stinking ants are back. I'm sure they check their tiny little calendars to see when I am going out of town. :rolleyes: They seem to show up a day or 2 before we leave to go anywhere. Nasty little boogers better be gone by tomorrow or the lady who comes to check the cats will have a heart attack.
Today is my last day to work. I'm only scheduled for 1/2 day but may go in early to be sure everything is caught up. My problem client reared her head last night & now the project that should have gone out on Friday needs to be changed & she still wants it today! (Insert scream here) After 4:30 she will be somebody elses problem & I'm not going to worry about it.
Tonight is mani & pedi with Kristi & Lilli & finish the packing. I weighed the cases I have done & they are way under the weight limit. Guess there is room for that extra pair of shoes.:woohoo:
Well, time to try to go back to sleep - woke up at 12:30 & couldn't fall back asleep. Plenty of time to snooze on the plane tomorrow. Safe travel to all. Catch ya on Saturday.

Safe trip to everyone!! For those of you leaving in a day or so, we won't let the ship leave:thumbsup2

Getting up and heading out at 5:30am. It is now 12:30am.:surfweb: I just got done packing. :woohoo: I better get some sleep.

Staying at Residence Inn. I think a couple of you all may be there also. See you soon.

work 1/2 day today. in 24 hours we are heading to airport. Almost all packed, just waiting on DFIL to bring his stuff over tonight. could not sleep last night, so much going thru head.
off to wake boys and get them to school.
Kim

Hey all! Not sure how many of us are left here but we're almost completely packed and will be heading out tomorrow for the airport. We're due into MCO at around 5:50pm tomorrow evening. Can't wait to see you all on Saturday! I'm so very excited! I'm even wearing my Minnie ears today at work (it's hilarious cause I work for a law firm). LOL

We are still here also. Our plane leaves Nashville at 8 in the morning, and we get to Tampa at 10:15. Then driving to the residence inn. Kyle and FIL fly out at 6:15 and get in tomorrow night at 9. We figure we will all be to hotel together about midnight. We will be by the pool after dinner I am sure and probably before. I feel like I have forgot to pack something but not sure what guess I will be making a walmart run when I figure it out. Off to school to pick up kids. See you all soon.
Mindi- sorry you had to work all day. We will see you sat have a safe drive.
Kim

Hi we are still here as well we are getting picked up at 2.45 am uk so not long to go now:banana::banana::banana: flight from glasgow to gatwick then on to Orlando should be there about 5.00 pm.
Judith

Kim, Payton is wanting to talk to Hunter. I may let him call tomorrow afternoon, if that's okay.

I've got a half day tomorrow. I am checking Payton out early, at 11:30 (I get off at 11:15). That last 15 minutes will drag!!! I am almost packed. Just trying to get last minute stuff together.

Everyone have a safe trip to the port. Can't wait to see everyone in person Saturday:banana::banana::banana::banana:.

Gena

Just finished packing, had to repack several times, the suitcases were over the weight limit. Our flight is at 8:45a.m., we'll be in Orlando by noon. I doubt there will be much sleep in our house tonight.:banana::cool1:

My aunt and uncle made it safely from Indiana to Tennessee. I am still up but have most everything else done. Everyone else is sleeping!!!!!! We hope to be on the road by 11:30. I am trying to decide if I accidently checked my son out 15 minutes too early for a doctor's appointment the other day. If so he already has one abscence so we may check him out earlier than we planned. He had perfect attendance last year so I don't want get him too early. I may just call the school in the morning and see what the records show.
Mindi

last post before heading out. bags are packed - car cleaned out & ready to load - one stop at the bank - stop for breakfast on the way to BWI - Ready to fly- ready to cruise!
See ya all on board!

Good Luck to everyone in their travels!!!! We will see you all Tomorrow, yes I said it Tomorrow YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

Jennifer Carlson & Family:cheer2:

This is my last visit here as well! We're all packed (although that alone was a bit of a fiasco with a few adjustments needing to be made with all the stuff we're taking). The car is cleaned out. House was clean but now looks like a bomb went off with all the stuff around. Not worried about it though. Picking Lil up from school at noon. Heading to BWI. Will meet schmoopiecat there. :) See you all on the ship tomorrow!!!!! :)

Gena- if you see this have him call. Hunter would love to talk to him.

We are at the residence inn. very nice, very happy with our room. Just back from a publix run. FIL and Kyle at airport getting ready to leave at 6. they land in tampa at 915, then they will drive here also.

everyone taveling, be safe see you inh the morning.
Kim

Well here I am at Residence Inn and it's 3:45am and I can't sleep...oh how the excitement is building!! We have had 2 great days. Thurs we flew in and stayed at All star Sports resorts. When we landed in Florida we met up with Robin and gang...=))
Then we hit MNSSHP where we met up with Andrea and gang. Instantly Bailey(Andrea's youngest) and Nelia(mine) hit it off!! They were holding hands, and riding a few rides together...sooo cute! I hope they are liking each other on the boat too...LOL Riley and SYdney took a few more moments to speak more to each other.....Just stuck em on a few rides together without us lurking and yes they spoke. Had a good time and some good laughs. and of course Del(my DH )& Ryan(andrea's dh) bonded over sports talk.....LMAO So anyhow...fun by all. Then we headed to have lunch at Joe's Crab Shack on Friday with my aunt(lives in Tampa) and then down to Residence inn. Awesome hotel .....right next to the port!!!! We got here and they lady said..."we dont have your room(great I am thinking), so she said we will have to upgrade you to our suite that has 2 seperate BR's, a private bath for each, kitchen and LR"!!! And I said NOOOOOOOOO............LMAO shoot I said WOOHOOOO!! Now I just need to be upgraded to the WD suite....LMAO

Well I guess I will go get a shower and hang out till the rest awaken at 7 for Breakfast....OUr plan is to have DH drop us at 9:15 and then return the car while SIL and I and the 4 girls check in......Hope to get a good boarding number and settle in!! Who's gonna get to the port first????????????????Hmmmmmmmmm I guess we will see!!

See ya all real Soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter