October 11-18, 2008 Eastern Magic-Parrothead Pirates in Paradise! Chapter#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the heck do I post links to other chapters???????? :rotfl:

how the heck do I post links to other chapters???????? :rotfl:
Look at my first post on Chapter 3, they are all on there.. just quote it then copy the links and paste it into your post....or just quote that post.

Good Morning everyone!

Finished reading chapter 3 and then came over. It's still open for business. I am surprised a mod hasn't shut it down. I guess they are happy we are self-monitoring!

Heidi, I hope Sean is better today! How scary! AND CONGRATS on his extra part in the play! That is AWESOME!!

I like the Motorcoach! And who would have thought they would be so cheap? I know, $8000 is a lot of money, but I REALLY thought it would be 10xs that much!

Allen, I was going to suggest burning your photos to disc as well. You could seperate the photos into days, and burn one or 2 for each day.

My friend that takes all the Carnival cruises, she and her daughters are taking a bus trip to NYC on June 21. It's a red-eye bus trip. Leave Friday night, arrive NYC Saturday morning, tour all day, leave NYC Saturday night at 11pm, then arrive home Sunday morning. The price isn't bad, $108, plus all your food and purchases. My only concern is not showering for a whole weekend AND can I sleep on a bus? I am sure coming home I could, because I would be exhausted! Not sure about on the way up!

I am sure there was something else I was going to comment on, and I can't think of it!

We had a great time shopping yesterday! there is an inside mall and then an outside shopping area. it's pretty cool how it's set up. when the boys were little, I bought a lot of thier clothes at places like Gymboree and Children's Place,(ALWAYS on sale!) then as they outgrew those places, I was just getting stuff at Walmart, Target, Sears, Penny's, Whereever. Welllll, now that they are getting older, suddenly that's not good enough! We shopped at Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Aeropostale and American Eagle! UGH! I don't spend that much on clothes for myself! Since when is Kmart not good enough?? LOL I managed to have a few coupons and to steer them towards the sale racks! For as much money as we spent, we didn't come home with a whole lot of stuff! that said, They are tickled with thier new clothes and said thank you several times!
We also went to a store called The Container Store. Back in the back, I found my Granny Cart I was looking at! Steve just laughed and shook his head, but when I told him all the uses I had for it, he just shrugged his shoulders and said, Whatever! They had a few different ones to choose from, but this was the biggest basket. the only "bad" part, it doesn't have a wieght limit on it! Most of the carts I looked on line, it did list. Here is it....
17092.jpg

I know Heidi was considering one, this one was $40.
Other then that, I bought NOTHING for myself! I really need to! we need to take a shirt back to A&F, so when we go to the mall to do that, I am going to look for myself!

Today is focused on getting the Carnival all squared away! Wish me luck! Thankfully, I will NEVER have to do this again!

Well, ummm, now I feel out of the loop, I just posted on chapter 3 and then started reading and assumed you all started a 4th and went searching and here you are. so hello all.

Well, ummm, now I feel out of the loop, I just posted on chapter 3 and then started reading and assumed you all started a 4th and went searching and here you are. so hello all.

LOL I'm totally lost. I can't keep up with 1 thread, much less 2!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter