• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 11, 2014 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic (San Juan)

Hello again. I've been out of town much of this past week (work ... nothing fun) and I was wondering what I need to do to join the FB page. I'm sure someone already said how to do that but I have a short attention span. ;)

Thanks very much!

Brenda

Ahh ... just sent a join request via FB ... if you see something from Brenda Meng that's me. :thumbsup2

Hello again. I've been out of town much of this past week (work ... nothing fun) and I was wondering what I need to do to join the FB page. I'm sure someone already said how to do that but I have a short attention span. ;)

Thanks very much!

Brenda

Just noticed you are from O'Fallon. We are pretty close in Kirkwood!

That is true. My daughter's roommate at Mizzou is from O'Fallon. I drive through a lot on my way to Columbia!! I will be next weekend.

That's pretty much all OFallon is good for ... hahah! :lmao: It's not bad, all things considered. We built out here in 2000 because it was so much less expensive ... the commute back and forth stinks though. It's always something. ;)

Oh I had a longtime bf in o'fallon so spent some time there too

You're not missing much but there are worse places to be, so I will keep the tongue-in-cheek complaints to a minimum. :goodvibes

This morning the poll on the Facebook page is close to being closed. Here is how the voting has gone so far.

10 Votes - Island Hopping with The Mouse
13 Votes - Mickeys Magical Southern Caribbean Crew
14 Votes - DisPirates in the Southern Caribbean 2014
8 Votes - Southern Caribbean Castaways
1 Votes - DisHoppers-Magic's Southern Island Hopping Cruise 2014

If you are not on Facebook and would like to vote send me a PM with your choice from the 5 names listed above.

This morning the poll on the Facebook page is close to being closed. Here is how the voting has gone so far.

10 Votes - Island Hopping with The Mouse
13 Votes - Mickeys Magical Southern Caribbean Crew
14 Votes - DisPirates in the Southern Caribbean 2014
8 Votes - Southern Caribbean Castaways

If you are not on Facebook and would like to vote send me a PM with your choice from the 5 names listed above.

Hi Steve, :wave2:

Sent you a pm.

:goodvibes

The Cruise Name Poll is now closed. The winning name is: “Mickey’s Magical Southern Caribbean Crew” nominated by Tracy Fryer Vollmers (AKA on DisBoard: scrapbookmomma74)

We had 52 votes by way of the Facebook and DisBoard. The results are as follows:
7 Votes - Southern Caribbean Castaways
11 Votes - Island Hopping with The Mouse
15 Votes - DisPirates in the Southern Caribbean 2014
18 Votes - Mickey’s Magical Southern Caribbean Crew

To checkout or join us over on the Facebook page click on this link: Mickey’s Magical Southern Caribbean Crew

Thanks everyone for voting!

OKAY,

I have made a final decision and held a cabin for this cruise.

TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH!!:rotfl2:

I will go back and read all 20 pages tonight..... BUT

Have one question........
when i booked today the Itenerary did not have Granada it had us going back to San Juan for a day instead:confused3:confused3

Will i find the answer to this in the previous 20 pages??

Thanks
LYNN

dizzi said:
OKAY,

I have made a final decision and held a cabin for this cruise.

TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH!!:rotfl2:

I will go back and read all 20 pages tonight..... BUT

Have one question........
when i booked today the Itenerary did not have Granada it had us going back to San Juan for a day instead:confused3:confused3

Will i find the answer to this in the previous 20 pages??

Thanks
LYNN

We think the Disney techs goofed. We noticed the order of islands was wrong too.

We think the Disney techs goofed. We noticed the order of islands was wrong too.

Personally, I think it's just a computer glitch:confused3.

After you've made your reservation and log out of the DCL site, try refreshing the page and logging back in, maybe by then the correct itinerary would show?

Question:

How do i know if I am Silver or Gold

I have been on 5 Cruises, one i took with DVC points.

Where do i go to look this up?

I will most likely be doing another cruise between now and then, NOT wth DVC points.

dizzi said:
Question:

How do i know if I am Silver or Gold

I have been on 5 Cruises, one i took with DVC points.

Where do i go to look this up?

I will most likely be doing another cruise between now and then, NOT wth DVC points.

If you have completed 5 cruises, you are Gold, no matter how it was booked/paid.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My son will be a senior and I've been saying since he missed 6 days for our vacation last October I won't pull him out his senior year, like I have every year since kindergarten! Well, I lied;)! Our school usually has Mon, Tues off for Columbus day and Superintendent's Day, so he will only miss 3 days of school, if it were 5, I probably wouldn't!

:

Our kids were not off for Columbus Day, But i am still planning to pull her out anyway.

This is her last trip and i want it to be GREAT!!!!

I wil try not to worry about the days she is going to miss for at least a year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter