October 17th, 2023 - 4 Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Canada)

Hi all - my wife and i just booked this cruise - it will be our first on Disney! We are seasoned Royal Caribbean cruisers but decided to get our feet wet with DCL for this 4 nighter out of NYC. I appreciate the discussion here, as I've already learned a lot! I'm excited to see how magical a Disney cruise can be.

I'm usually the one checking the forums and making sure everything is planned out and ready to go. I'm a bit antsy knowing that we can't book anything or check-in for 3 more days haha. I hope to still score a decent arrival time since I like to be on board as early as possible - day 1 is important, especially on a shorter cruise! :P

Can't wait to board and set sail with you fine folks!

Welcome! :wave2:

As a new Cruiser (General) with Disney Cruise Line you will be able to book your on board activities (like spa treatments & drink tastings) and Port Excursions (a lot have sold out sadly) anytime after midnight on August 2nd. You will be able to do your online check in which will give you your port arrival time and boarding group on September 16th anytime after midnight. Let me know if you have any questions and Welcome Aboard!

IMG_2214.jpeg

IMG_2354.jpeg

:surfweb: Reminder to those who are sailing as a New DCL Cruiser you can prebook your onboard activities and shore excursions starting at Midnight tonight!

Halloween on the High Seas Stateroom Décor now available to purchase!​

IMG_2377.jpeg

Unfortunately it looks like we are getting last years style not the new one I hear the Wish and the Fantasy are getting pictured below.
IMG_2378.jpeg

Last edited:

I hear that we should be getting our luggage tags any day now! If you are GTY you will receive your luggage tags closer to our sail date when they assign you your stateroom number. :goodvibes

These 4 are the last Port Excursions left available for booking through Disney for our sailing. All other excursions are now Sold Out.

IMG_2384.jpeg

👉 NEW: The reveal of the #DisneyTreasure, which was set for tomorrow, has been moved to September 5 due to #Idalia.

IMG_1097.jpeg

Last edited:
Many of you know about the Pumpkin Trees in the atriums of the Disney cruise ships during Halloween on the high seas but do you know the story behind them? Here is a fun video explaining that story.

Hi y'all! This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise and my mom's first. We are both celebrating our birthdays! Mine is Oct.19th and hers Oct.9 :) I have never participated in FE before but I feel now is a good time to start.

taylanottaylor
Stateroom # - TBD
Me - Love all things Disney (Alice in Wonderland, Star Wars, Nightmare before Christmas)
Mom - Loves Olaf and Grogu

Hi y'all! This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise and my mom's first. We are both celebrating our birthdays! Mine is Oct.19th and hers Oct.9 :) I have never participated in FE before but I feel now is a good time to start.

taylanottaylor
Stateroom # - TBD
Me - Love all things Disney (Alice in Wonderland, Star Wars, Nightmare before Christmas)
Mom - Loves Olaf and Grogu

Welcome! :wave2:
Happy to have you aboard and part of our Fish Exchange.

Hi everyone! Here we ware counting the days for our cruise …does anyone know if there is a pirate night? On 2017 on our Canada cruise there was but I don’t know if this cruise has one. Thanks in advance for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter