October 17th, 2023 - 4 Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from New York (Canada)

Hi everyone! Here we ware counting the days for our cruise …does anyone know if there is a pirate night? On 2017 on our Canada cruise there was but I don’t know if this cruise has one. Thanks in advance for the info!

Yes, we will have a pirate night. It will be on the night of our port day. Be sure to check the first page for a bunch of helpful information about our sailing. :goodvibes

IMG_1068.jpeg
:surfweb: Reminder to those who are sailing in Concierge & Pearl Castaway Club you can complete your online check in starting at midnight tonight!

Last edited:

We are a little over a week from closing the Fish Exchange so I need those who are signed up to confirm they still intend to participate. Please reply on the thread or PM me if you are still participating and you will get a ✅ next to your name. If I do not get a reply from you by Sept 16th you will be marked with an ❌ and you have the possibility of not getting Fish Exchange items delivered to you.

@FrostedMinnies
@ladybrgndy
@Loonyluna
✅@taylanottaylor
✅@DisOhana21
❌@SheilaHeartsDisney

Last edited:
We are a little over a week from closing the Fish Exchange so I need those who are signed up to confirm they still intend to participate. Please reply on the thread or PM me if you are still participating and you will get a ✅ next to your name. If I do not get a reply from you by Sept 16th you will be marked with an ❌ and you have the possibility of not getting Fish Exchange items delivered to you.

@FrostedMinnies
@SheilaHeartsDisney
@ladybrgndy
@DisOhana21
@Loonyluna
@taylanottaylor
Confirmed, almost done with them, and excited to be participating in our first Fish Exchange! Thank you for setting it up.

Last edited:

Hi! Unfortunately we won’t be participating in the fish extender. But we do have pixie dust to spread. So if it’s ok i’d still like to know the dis members cabin numbers. :)

Hi! Unfortunately we won’t be participating in the fish extender. But we do have pixie dust to spread. So if it’s ok i’d still like to know the dis members cabin numbers. :)
Thanks for posting. DIS members cabin numbers will be posted on the first page. Let us know if you still plan to hang a Fish Exchange holder outside your door so you may still possibly receive gifts. 👍

Last edited:
If it’s not too late, we would love to participate in the FE!!

MaryBee - stateroom TBD
Me: All Disney
DH: Haunted Mansion, Stitch, Anything Pirate

If it’s not too late, we would love to participate in the FE!!

MaryBee - stateroom TBD
Me: All Disney
DH: Haunted Mansion, Stitch, Anything Pirate

Welcome! :wave2:
No, you’re not to late just making the deadline.
You have been added to the exchange list. :goodvibes

Last edited:
IMG_2209.jpeg

:surfweb: Reminder to those who are sailing as Gold Castaway Club you can complete your online check in starting at midnight tonight!

I woke up at 1:00am this morning and was able to get an 11:45am arrival time and boarding group 7. How did everyone else do? :goodvibes

The same here! I woke at 1am but in Buenos Aires (midnight ET) and after 10 minutes fighting with 3 browsers (they only show the footer of the check in page) I did it on the phone: 15 minutes and it was over. BG 7 and PAT 11:45

I stayed up until midnight and got an 11:30 PAT, boarding group 5. There are only 2 of us, so it didn't take long at all.

IMG_2208.jpeg

:surfweb: Reminder to those who are sailing as Silver Castaway Club you can complete your online check in starting at midnight tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter