• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October 18th, 2014 - 3-night Repo, San Juan to Port Canaveral

If they're following a schedule, we should get the 3nt in tomorrow's (Tomorrow, Mr. Tom Morrow) email :thumbsup2

Woo Hoo! My cruise docs are here!!! (for the 3-night repositioning) The postmark reads 9-5-2014 and mailed from Orlando (32806).

Wow, the cover is AWESOME! Halloween on the High Seas! (I guess that's a Spoiler Alert.)

Woo Hoo! My cruise docs are here!!! (for the 3-night repositioning) The postmark reads 9-5-2014 and mailed from Orlando (32806). Wow, the cover is AWESOME! Halloween on the High Seas! (I guess that's a Spoiler Alert.)

You were right! Arrived in Tampa today! Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The cover is awesome! Though I'm still trying to figure out if halloween night will be the same night as pirates night.

Getting cruise docs always makes the trip finally seem like a reality :)!

levenhopper said:
The cover is awesome! Though I'm still trying to figure out if halloween night will be the same night as pirates night.

Getting cruise docs always makes the trip finally seem like a reality :)!

On the Southern Caribbean thread, they're saying that it will be the night after.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

Based on the three day DREAM itinerary and Navigator, I think we will be having both Halloween and Pirate night on day 2 of our cruise:

Day 2 – September 12, 2014 – Nassau (Pirate Night)
Personal Navigator – Day 2
Attire: Halloween, Pirate or Cruise Casual | Show: Villains Tonight! | Dinner Menu: Standard Rotational

Mickey’s Mouse-Querade Party | 4:45 PM Lobby Atrium

Enjoy a fun trick or treat Mouse-Querade featuring music, games, and of course treats. Also, expect a visit from some of your favorite Disney Pals who arrive just in time for the party, dressed in their Halloween costumes.

Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids | 11:00 PM Evolution

The trendy dance club for adults becomes the hangout for the dark side of Disney. With dramatic lighting cues and amazing hit music, adult Guests are encouraged to flaunt their wild side and dress up. There are going to be plenty of surprises, and even a costume contest. Trick or Treat isn’t just for Kids. We hope to see you scaring up some fun on the dance floor.​

Yes - they did schedule fireworks on night 2 (weather permitting).

Just booked our 3rd DC - Doing Repo only for my 40th B-Day! Assigned 7036

You guys plan early! We are always last minute due to DH's schedule... :love:

I asked to join the FB group... We are flying in on SWA on Thursday to have an extra day to play in San Juan! - I think that makes 10 posts for me.... wooohooo

Just booked our 3rd DC - Doing Repo only for my 40th B-Day! Assigned 7036 You guys plan early! We are always last minute due to DH's schedule... :love:
Welcome it's going to be a fun cruise!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Can someone post the link to the FE list?? Thanks,, a bunch!!

I can't find the facebook roll call. Can anyone spell it out for me or PM me the link? Thanks.

Fellow Cruisers,

There are 2 rooms on the FE list that are still not showing rooms.

DisneyMom0f2 and Mhite2289 - do you have rooms yet?

Just trying to tighten the list.

Also I don't see it on here but Jennifer and Allen in room 5140 has to cancel their cruise per a FB post this morning.

Fellow Cruisers,

There are 2 rooms on the FE list that are still not showing rooms.

DisneyMom0f2 and Mhite2289 - do you have rooms yet?

Just trying to tighten the list.

Also I don't see it on here but Jennifer and Allen in room 5140 has to cancel their cruise per a FB post this morning.

It is with an extremely heavy heart that we had to cancel the repo cruise today.:( I just wanted to wish everyone safe travels to a wonderful group bringing the Magic back home to Port Canaveral. :goodvibes

It is with an extremely heavy heart that we had to cancel the repo cruise today.:( I just wanted to wish everyone safe travels to a wonderful group bringing the Magic back home to Port Canaveral. :goodvibes

I'm so sorry to hear that. Did you have insurance/were you able to get money back or a future credit?

Sorry we were on the 14 day EBPC, had no room assignment before we left but just received it!!
Room 1...Trevor & Linda 2102
Room 2...Justin & Tyler 2100
TY

Is anyone bringing Halloween costumes to wear? If the Halloween party is the same night, that would be great but if there isn't a Halloween party, I don't want to look stupid in a non-pirate costume at the pirate party. Thoughts?

bizeemom4 said:
Is anyone bringing Halloween costumes to wear? If the Halloween party is the same night, that would be great but if there isn't a Halloween party, I don't want to look stupid in a non-pirate costume at the pirate party. Thoughts?

Pirate night will be a different night than the Halloween party. And we're bringing costumes for sure.

Sandy
Sent from my SCH-I535 using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter