October 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
Everyone and anyone is welcome to post ressie they want to cancel, trade or just want from someone who maybe canceling or trading.

All that is require to do a transfer/trade is two willing parties, the phone# name and party size for the person who is wanting the ressie to be provided to the owner of the original ressie.

When posting please make a tile listing Cancel or Trade, the date, and the location list all other info in the post itself that way it will be quicker for others to spot your post and respond.

I'll get the ball rolling here. I'm a trading newbie!

Tried this morning to get LTT for before MNSSHP and was out of luck.
I do have a 5:00 at Crystal Palace that I will trade.

NEVERMIND on the CP trade. I just sneaked into LTT for 4:00 and had to cancel the CP since it was practically double-booking and I was scared to lose my new LTT. I'd still prefer the later time slot if anyone wants my 4:00.

We have a ressie booked for October 25th at 10:00 am.
We would love to change it to 8:00 am. Our flight leaves that afternoon, so the earlier the better.
We really wanted to book it for October 21st at 8:00 am.

Willing to trade mine for yours....

I've changed our touring plan (again!) and won't need these. I was going to cancel until I found this thread. What a great idea this is.

I have a Coral Reef on Oct 29th at 5:30pm if anyone ends up needing it.

I also have a WCC on Oct 26th at 5:30pm if anyone needs that one.

Just curious about trading ADR's - do you just use the confirmation number, or do you call Disney Dining and change it out through them?

I just canceled an ADR at LTT for Thursday October 2nd at 5:45pm, party of 2. It's the last dinner seating for those not attending MNSSHP (Yes, this is a party night).

We just got our MNSSHP tickets and were able to switch our ADR to 7pm. We like to eat during the parade.

Is it just because of free dining...the Sept ADR Wanted/Trade/Cancel thread has over 40 pages of requests but this board has 1?

Why do you suppose that is?

Just curious,
Diana

Hi,

Looking for a LeCellier for dinner on October 12, party of 4 and Liberty Tree Tavern on October 16, also party of 4 for dinner.

I have a Crystal Palace 4:50 dinner on October 16 that I can trade if that helps!

Thanks in advance,

Kayla

I'm desperately looking to have dinner at Le Cellier on Fri. 10/3, with DH.
We are spending the week w/ our 2 boys, but I wanted to try a date night, and thought spending the evening strolling thru the countries of Epcot would be quite romantic. Can anyone help me out with party of 2, for 7:00 pm or slightly later? Would be greatly appreciated!!

I have a CRT adr for 10/18 party of 5 at 9:25am. I am looking to trade for another CRT breakfast adr preferably on 10/13, 10/16 or 10/17.

I have a CRT adr for 10/18 party of 5 at 9:25am. I am looking to trade for another CRT breakfast adr preferably on 10/13, 10/16 or 10/17.

Hi Belle217...just wanted to say welcome to the DIS boards!:welcome: :disrocks: Good luck with your quest for a CRT trade!pixiedust:

Tried booking Fantasmic Dinner package on the 26th at Mama Melrose. Anyone cancelling one there.

Mucho Appreciated!

We decided to go to HBD on the 17th instead of the 18th. I'll be cancelling this one, but will hold onto it a little while to see if anyone here wants it. FYI, this is not for the FDP.

Anyone cancelling a CRT (will take seating of at least 2 or up to 4) for any morning Oct. 13 - Oct. 18. Looking to surprise my youngest daughter. If a seating for 4 is available, I will take that, too...and then force my oldest daughter to go! :rotfl2: TIA!!!:wizard:

I am wanting a reservation for 4 at Ohanas at the Polynesian for Friday, October 10 between 7 and 8 PM. I have a reservation there on Tuesday, October 7 at 7:55 PM. Anyone want to trade nights?

OKAY. I have alot of requests! :rotfl: I was not happy at all with the times I got for my ADR's..so if anyone can help that would be AWESOME! :worship:

i have coral reef 8PM on october 17th. i really really need this earlier. anyone?

i have le cellier for lunch on oct 19th [235PM], i would prefer an ohana dinner this night..however i have ohana for 8PM on the 16th..so i would prefer le cellier dinner this night..

[these are all for 4]

TIA:goodvibes

It's very nice of anyone to let us know they've cancelled an ADR. :) Unfortunately, there's a good chance it will be gone when someone sees the post. This is just a friendly reminder that posting before you cancel to arrange a call time or just give someone the ADR you have is a better way of helping a DISer get the ADR you're kind enough to part with. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter