October 2011...Who's all going? Vacation dates and lodging

Change of plans we are headed to DL tomorrow instead of Oct 16....October 15staying at HoJo's, 16-22 PPH Concierge!!!! wooooooo!!!!

Change of plans we are headed to DL tomorrow instead of Oct 16....October 15staying at HoJo's, 16-22 PPH Concierge!!!! wooooooo!!!!

metalis4ever, well then I must send you off properly!

Wishing metalis4ever safe travels and the grandest Disney vacation ever! May you find pixie dust in every part of your trip.

metalis4ever, well then I must send you off properly!

Wishing metalis4ever safe travels and the grandest Disney vacation ever! May you find pixie dust in every part of your trip.

WoooHooo Thanks!!!!! We are WDW vet but this will be our first ever trip to DL so it will be like experiencing Disney for the first time all over again!!!!! Yeah I'm just a little excited :goodvibes

Sending pixie dust to ensure safe travel tomorrow for Disney4Nina, gabsandalex, calidreamz, Halloweenqueen, meyersfam11, ryleeranger, barngro, majortom1981, cariacros and scrappingpickle. May you treasure the memories made during your Disney vacations forever!

Today MagicMomma1, love2go2disney2 and rune 74 leave for their fall trips to Disneyland. Wishing all of you the best Disney vacation ever filled with magical discoveries and may each of you bring home lots of wonderful Disney memories.

Tomorrow liese, jessicaerv, Oregonluvsdisney and RuthieT head off on their Disney vacations. Sending you lots of pixie dust for your safe arrival. May your trips be filled with short wait times, yummy tasty treats and Disney magic.

nunzia, mrskckitty, Faithful Raider, MissAxemaker and singitalto are the four DISers on their way to Disneyland tomorrow! Wishing the best Disney vacations to all of you and may you have the best time in the Happiest Place on Earth.

Just in case you need the 10 day weather forecast for DLR DLR weather

Just found this thread, but I am also leaving tomorrow for a week! Disneyland for 5 days and going to Blizzcon for two. SOOOO excited!

Wishing safe travels tomorrow to disneykid4ever, StephNJer and madis0nlee . May you find pixie dust and magic in every adventure you have in Disneyland.

and to Badge:

Wishing you the best ever Disney vacation. Hoping you find the Disney magic in everything you do!

funatdisney, thank you so much for this wonderful thread and for giving us such a cool send-off!! We had a fantastic time.

Change of plans - very last minute I know :upsidedow- now going on the 22nd instead of the 23rd. Which means one less day to wait :banana:

Of course DD now has a cough :headache: she did not want to take medicine but I told her she had to or she would get Mickey sick too - that did the trick!

NVDisMom, ElkGrove Chris, Curiouser&Curiouser, joedave12 and Saskiwi are the five DISers on their way to Disneyland tomorrow. May your vacations be filled with Disney smiles and laughter.

DizMe, I am so glad you had a great trip. So when is your next Disney vacation? Hee hee

tzeitel, I have changed your date. Now I'll be able to send you off a day early! Clever idea on how to get your DD to take her medicine. My own DDs are old for that one. Darn!

Our three DISers soujouners sonjaandsue, tzeitel and Mouse13 are off to Disneyland tomorrow. Wishing all of you godspeed and an amazing vacation at the happiest place on earth

Our three DISers soujouners sonjaandsue, tzeitel and Mouse13 are off to Disneyland tomorrow. Wishing all of you godspeed and an amazing vacation at the happiest place on earth

Thank you! I'm so excited. I've changed my costume plans for the party and will now be going as a hippie. I'll be wearing a vintage sage green denim bell bottom outfit that my husband wore in junior high school and has saved all these years. It's so Groovy! :hippie:

Thanks! I think this is the first trip where I feel like I have everything all set for departure day :thumbsup2 Of course now I jinxed myself and will probably forget my id or something as important :scared1:

Mouse13 and tzeitel, you are welcome. It is fun to mark fellow DISer's vacation. You both should have a great time.

specialks, kirstie101, ipdenc, stephielela, princssdisnygina, Denine, Redo0418 and tuffyco are traveling to Disneyland tomorrow. Wishing all of you the fastest and safest travel to Disneyland. Hoping you bring back the fondest of Disney memories to last you a lifetime.

specialks, kirstie101, ipdenc, stephielela, princssdisnygina, Denine, Redo0418 and tuffyco are traveling to Disneyland tomorrow. Wishing all of you the fastest and safest travel to Disneyland. Hoping you bring back the fondest of Disney memories to last you a lifetime.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to our first stay at the GCH! MHP on the 25th...my girls will be Rapunzel & Cinderella (in a white wedding dress); DH & I won't be in costume (I ran out of time to make a Jessie costume for myself). Hope this will be an amazing trip for us! We've already hit the road from Seattle and spent yesterday in the redwoods. Currently in Santa Rosa.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to our first stay at the GCH! MHP on the 25th...my girls will be Rapunzel & Cinderella (in a white wedding dress); DH & I won't be in costume (I ran out of time to make a Jessie costume for myself). Hope this will be an amazing trip for us! We've already hit the road from Seattle and spent yesterday in the redwoods. Currently in Santa Rosa.

Already sounds like an awesome trip. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter