October 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will be canceling an ADR for Crystal Palace on October 5th at 810am for a party of 3. You can PM if you'd like to coordinate. Otherwise, I will cancel this ADR at 10am (CST) tomorrow morning.

janatmovies said:
I will be canceling Crystal Palace 10/4 @ 3:45 for 4 people. I need something later in the day.
PM if you want this ressie, if not I will cancel at 1 pm tomorrow

I would like to coordinate if you haven't canceled. I sent you a pm.

Hi,
We had to change our trip until mid novemeber and I have a ton of ressies I will be cancelling. I am sad to lose these but hope someone here can use them. I hope i am able to find some decent ressies for Nov! Here is The first group I will be canceling in about an hour (2 central)

The Crystal Palace
Date: Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Time: 3:55 p.m.
Party Size: 5 Guests

Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Time: 5:20 p.m.

Whispering Canyon Cafe
Time: 8:10 p.m.

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano
Date: Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Time: 4:55 p.m.

Whispering Canyon Cafe
Date: Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Time: 7:40 p.m.

Here are the rest of the cancellations I will start making today at 4 central time.
Les Chefs de France
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012
Time: 6:40 p.m.

Kona
Date: Friday, October 5, 2012
Time: 6:50 p.m.

'Ohana
Date: Friday, October 5, 2012
Time: 9:45 p.m.

1900 Park Fare
Date: Saturday, October 6, 2012
Time: 6:55 p.m.

Kouzzina by Cat Cora®
Date: Saturday, October 6, 2012
Time: 8:00 p.m.

'Ohana
Date: Sunday, October 7, 2012
Time: 8:35 a.m.
View Details | Cancel Reservation

'Ohana
Time: 9:40 a.m.

Tutto Italia
Time: 6:00 p.m.

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Teppan Edo
Date: Monday, October 8, 2012
Time: 12:10 p.m.

Whispering Canyon Cafe
Time: 5:15 p.m.

Tutto Italia
Time: 7:00 p.m.

'Ohana
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Time: 12:30 p.m.

Teppan Edo
Time: 12:40 p.m.

1900 Park Fare
Time: 7:00 p.m.

This is not a request - just a question

Does Chef Mickey's tend to open up closer to arrival dates? Or is it so popular it doesn't have many cancellations?

We have an early morning ADR on a MNSSHP night and I'm rethinking heading out that early

I haven't cancelled it yet because I'm hoping something opens for another day so we can have a slow morning and explore our resort and DTD instead of heading out at 8 am and trying to stay up for the late fireworks

When is the best time to check - a week out, 2 days out, the day before?

Thanks!

This is not a request - just a question

Does Chef Mickey's tend to open up closer to arrival dates? Or is it so popular it doesn't have many cancellations?

We have an early morning ADR on a MNSSHP night and I'm rethinking heading out that early

I haven't cancelled it yet because I'm hoping something opens for another day so we can have a slow morning and explore our resort and DTD instead of heading out at 8 am and trying to stay up for the late fireworks

When is the best time to check - a week out, 2 days out, the day before?

Thanks!

Keep checking ALL THE TIME! ADRs pop up all the time. You might see a flurry of cancellations in the last couple of days before the ADR you want because of the new credit card guarantee.

hope you get what you're looking for. :goodvibes

There is a party of 4 on 10/3 Cinderella's Royal Table 9:15pm and Crystal Palace 8:30pm available on the site NOW! Hope this helps someone!

There is also a Le Cellier 7:25pm on 10/5 also party of 4

I noticed openings for CRT at 9:20pm on Oct 1, 2 & 3 for up to a party of 6. Go, go , go and get em!
And Oct 9th at 9:15pm. Keep checking if you are looking for other dates. It seems like they must be staying open later or something on select dates in October. Just a guess as to why there are so many late openings now for CRT on non-MNSSHP nights.

4littleones said:
I noticed openings for CRT at 9:20pm on Oct 1, 2 & 3 for up to a party of 6. Go, go , go and get em!
And Oct 9th at 9:15pm. Keep checking if you are looking for other dates. It seems like they must be staying open later or something on select dates in October. Just a guess as to why there are so many late openings now for CRT on non-MNSSHP nights.

Thanks I was able to snag one!

4littleones said:

Thank for posting this. I was able to get one reservation at CRT this late. I been looking everyday.

Thanks to the person on the CRT post. I was able to grab one as well.

I just cancelled

1900 Pare Fare 10/2/2012 @ 8:05 p.m.

Missyrose said:
Keep checking ALL THE TIME! ADRs pop up all the time. You might see a flurry of cancellations in the last couple of days before the ADR you want because of the new credit card guarantee.

hope you get what you're looking for. :goodvibes

Thanks I was wondering this myself, Chef Mickeys is the only restaurant I couldn't get for our December trip. I will keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter