October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Hi there!

Changed our dates, so I am about to cancel Be Our Guest for October 23 at 6:25 PM for a party of six.

Planning to cancel at noon (EST) today. Hope this might help someone.

DisneyDadof4
Thank you, we did get to grab your reservation. It makes my granddaughters birthday trip complete!!!:

It's this kind of thing that makes me love the DIS boards so much!!!

:grouphug:

cancelling the following ADRs after i post this:

all for party of three

10/5 6:05 LeCellier
10/11 11:00 Akershus
10/12 6:25 Ohana
10/12 8:30 Be Our Guest

Good luck, friends. :goodvibes

Canceling Le Cellier for Party of 2 on 10/24 at 6:20pm. I'll wait till 10:30 (CDT) to do it!

Just found out we will be at WDW in Oct - meeting family there who already has all their ADRs :headache: Hoping for some Dis magic - come on people and cancel some stuff ;)

I have a couple of reservations I'm going to be canceling. I have a 10:15 Chef Mickey's on October 21 that someone might be interested in. I'm in no hurry to cancel, so let me know if you want to try to coordinate!

I have a couple of reservations I'm going to be canceling. I have a 10:15 Chef Mickey's on October 21 that someone might be interested in. I'm in no hurry to cancel, so let me know if you want to try to coordinate!

Tried to PM you...but I'm thinking it didn't work for some reason. Anyways...how many in your party? I might want to coordinate if the numbers match! :thumbsup2 Thanks!

We are also looking for a BOG dinner reservation. Any day from 10/21-10/26 would work for us. Please PM if you are cancelling for any of those days. Thank you!! :goodvibes

I've been watching this thread for weeks for a cancellation that would fit into my travel plans. I didn't submit a "wanted" post because I thought we couldn't do that, has the rules changed? I'm pretty new to posting so I wasn't sure.

I've been watching this thread for weeks for a cancellation that would fit into my travel plans. I didn't submit a "wanted" post because I thought we couldn't do that, has the rules changed? I'm pretty new to posting so I wasn't sure.

The rules haven't changed. I don't know the reason for not allowing wanted posts, but they don't. They are always deleted, when a MOD sees them.

Well while the MOD isn't looking for whatever reason, I really need a 6 person dinner reservation for Coral Reef and The Garden Grill for 10/14 and 10/17. The dates are interchangeable. Preferably between 5p and 5:30p. PLEASE!!!! I need some pixiedust: !

We have had the year from h e double hockey sticks, so we have had to cancel our trip. Cancer, Diabetes, heart problems. :sad2:Every one is doing ok and that is the important thing, right? But here are some ADRs that hopefully you all can use. No BOG, unfortunately. I could never snag that one!

Oct 21 50's Prime Time at 5:20 pm. 5 people
Oct 22 Kona Cafe at 8:30 am. 5 people
Oct 22 Grand Floridian Cafe at 6:30 pm. 5 people
Oct 23 Whispering Canyon Cafe at 2:30 pm. 6 people
Oct 24 Teppan Edo at 5:20 pm. 6 people
Oct 25 Rain Forest Cafe by the Animal Kingdom. 2:15 pm. 6 people
Oct 26 Sci Fi Drive Inn at 2:00 pm. 6 people

I'm really hoping one of my fellow Disers can make use of some of these! Will make me feel much better about having to cancel them all.

We have had the year from h e double hockey sticks, so we have had to cancel our trip. Cancer, Diabetes, heart problems. :sad2:Every one is doing ok and that is the important thing, right? But here are some ADRs that hopefully you all can use. No BOG, unfortunately. I could never snag that one!

Hope things are looking up for you soon, and you can start planning another trip! We have a lot of medical issues in our family...not to mention financial struggles as a result....and I know that that's sometimes when you need WDW the most. Good luck to you!

pixiedust:

Oct 21 50's Prime Time at 5:20 pm. 5 people
Oct 22 Kona Cafe at 8:30 am. 5 people
Oct 22 Grand Floridian Cafe at 6:30 pm. 5 people
Oct 23 Whispering Canyon Cafe at 2:30 pm. 6 people
Oct 24 Teppan Edo at 5:20 pm. 6 people
Oct 25 Rain Forest Cafe by the Animal Kingdom. 2:15 pm. 6 people
Oct 26 Sci Fi Drive Inn at 2:00 pm. 6 people

I'm really hoping one of my fellow Disers can make use of some of these! Will make me feel much better about having to cancel them all.

I am sorry that you had to cancel your trip but I wanted to say thank you for posting. I was able to snag the 50s Prime Time ADR on the 21st. I had a ADR at 6:50 pm but it conflicted with Fantasmic. Now we will be able to do dinner and Fantasmic that night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter