October 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I'm canceling Chef Mickey's - 10/1 at 5:35 PM for 6 people.

Please PM me if you'd like to coordinate, otherwise I will cancel around 8:30 PM central tonight! :mickeybar

Originally Posted by suzyqqq27 View Post
I'm crying but our vacation dates were changed by the school board and I have a BOG ressie for 5 people on October 22nd at 4:10 pm that I have to cancel.

I won't do anything until I hear from any fellow disboarders that might be able to use it.

I'm hoping the good karma will help me snag a BOG for our next trip. I booked that darn thing at 180 days out and can't believe I have to cancel it.

Also going is a Yak & Yeti for the 19th at 11:30 am.

Let me know if anybody is interested. I probably won't check until tomorrow morning as it's late here.

Suzy

I'm working the ressie out with the first person that answered. Sorry for the delay in getting back to the board.

Thanks,
Suzanne

I don't know why I am no longer getting these as emails? I just unsubscribed and resubscribed to the thread.
I missed some ADRs I needed!:mad:

I don't know why I am no longer getting these as emails? I just unsubscribed and resubscribed to the thread.
I missed some ADRs I needed!:mad:

Hi, you need to sign in after you receive an email, you won't get any more until you do. Hope that helps :)

Did anyone see Aaryn's face when she won HOH? She was not happy - she did not want to win.

Did anyone see Aaryn's face when she won HOH? She was not happy - she did not want to win.

6hMh1zN.jpg

Finalizing reservations and found out we have family coming to WDW, so will need to let go of BOG ressie... Hoping to pixie dust someone :)

I'll wait to cancel so to coordinate it simultaneously...PM me. Here are the details:

BOG
Friday, Oct. 18th
4:35 p.m.
4 people

Had to change dates and will be cancelling a Be Our Guest ADR for 10/24 at 5:50 for 2 people. PM me if you would like to coordinate a time.

Finalizing reservations and found out we have family coming to WDW, so will need to let go of BOG ressie... Hoping to pixie dust someone :)

I'll wait to cancel so to coordinate it simultaneously...PM me. Here are the details:

BOG
Friday, Oct. 18th
4:35 p.m.
4 people

Yes, me if not taken. Rereading thread now & will pM u

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter