October 2014 Car Rentals.

Currently have an intermediate car for $256.95 Oct. 3-11 with Budget

wondering if this will go down

booked using Costco code and the code MUWZ107 for 25USD Off Weekly Rental/Paperless Coupon

Anyone seen better deals

Love the fact that budget doesn't charge for 2nd driver. Any other company who offers this option.

Thanks

Currently have an intermediate car for $256.95 Oct. 3-11 with Budget

wondering if this will go down

booked using Costco code and the code MUWZ107 for 25USD Off Weekly Rental/Paperless Coupon

Anyone seen better deals

Love the fact that budget doesn't charge for 2nd driver. Any other company who offers this option.

Thanks

I think Alamo with Costco also has free additional driver.

I need a mid-SUV for Oct 8-14. The lowest I have seen is Alamo via Costco, still $414. I am close to taking that, but it's pretty insane.

I need a mid-SUV for Oct 8-14. The lowest I have seen is Alamo via Costco, still $414. I am close to taking that, but it's pretty insane.

It just dropped to $352, so I booked it, perhaps this is the beginning of a shift down. Will keep an eye on it.

I am a Costco member, but I am not sure how it works with non-USA members.

I just looked up my confirmation from last year - booked through Costco - Budget Intermediate - $140 total (incl taxes). This year I have had numerous bookings as they have fluctuated up and down, I currently have Budget Intermediate for $210. I check every couple of days, but recently have only seen it go up! (This is for the dates of Oct 3 - 10.)

Is the Costco code good for only US members?

We used to be able to use it but now if you read the fine print it says US members only. You can get Budget and Avis through the Canadian Costco site. We need a minivan for Oct 20 - Nov 7 and the rates are high, hoping they'll drop eventually.

I finally made my first ressie with thrifty Sanford, at $286 for a full size.

A lot more then the Thrifty last year at MCO for Standard 8 days at $138.00. There are no real discount beyond Sept at this time so still hoping to get it down.

Is there an AP holder discount at Alamo? I hadn't been able to find. It.

My National reservation went down $15 dollars. I have a Mid-size, from Sanford, for $230.22. Down from $ 245.33 using the Visa codes -
Visa cardholders can receive up to 25% off rental of a Compact through Fullsize car, plus a FREE weekend day. Go to the National website, use Contract ID 5027112 and coupon code NF5594ZDP, and pay for the rental with your Visa card. Valid on a 3-day minimum/5-day maximum rental with a Saturday overnight keep. Expires 10/31/14.

I'm still not seeing anything lower than the KLM rate I got a couple months ago.

Standard car October 22-27th all in at 222 and some change. I'm hoping it goes down some, it's only 4 days. But, if not I guess this is a good rate?

I see everyone else is having a hard time finding codes or specials for October, nothing really out there yet.

Last year we went in November and paid about 25/day TOTAL for a midsize car. This is the rate I am hoping for again. So far it's more like 50!

I reserved at 28/day compact with National using the KLM code a few months ago. The airline changed flight time on me so I called & was able to delay car return by 2 hrs. I think, at this point, it's as good as it gets.

I reserved at 28/day compact with National using the KLM code a few months ago. The airline changed flight time on me so I called & was able to delay car return by 2 hrs. I think, at this point, it's as good as it gets.

Me too. My flight drop off is now earlier by two hours. I wrote them and they told me it was no problem to return earlier.

Me too. My flight drop off is now earlier by two hours. I wrote them and they told me it was no problem to return earlier.
Good for you. On one of our trips we wanted to return the car an hour early. We didn't expect any discount at all. Maybe, the problem it was because we had the car. We called ahead, but once we were there, it was a problem with the lady at the booth. It was resolved when we went to the counter. This happened with Alamo. All's well that ends well. Make sure your reservation reflects any changes

Good for you. On one of our trips we wanted to return the car an hour early. We didn't expect any discount at all. Maybe, the problem it was because we had the car. We called ahead, but once we were there, it was a problem with the lady at the booth. It was resolved when we went to the counter. This happened with Alamo. All's well that ends well. Make sure your reservation reflects any changes
Thanks. I will probably print my email response to take with me.

Right now there are very few- if any- codes out there for October. Most I've seen only go to end of August with some end of Sept. So I am planning on checking for codes daily and waiting to book. I refuse to pay rack rate.

Best rate I have is with KLM from 3-4 months ago. 10/3 to 10/11...8 days Intermediate at $221. Everything I see now is $325 to $350 using codes and free day coupons.

Best rate I have is with KLM from 3-4 months ago. 10/3 to 10/11...8 days Intermediate at $221. Everything I see now is $325 to $350 using codes and free day coupons.

what is the klm code and which company? i am looking at the same date but have $256.95 with Budget

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter