October 2015 Discount Code Watch

Oct 16-24th here. Looking to book Coronado or WL. Question, can I make dining res in April before I book or do I have to have at least booked a resort? I forget. Also waiting to book flights through southwest. I've been getting discount offers through june so far but nothing for summer or fall as of yet.

according to my spreadsheets (where I calculate just about everything I can think of) it looks like a "% off" discount (in the past it was usually something like 20% for Moderates and 30% for Deluxe) is really better than "free dining" if you are looking at a Deluxe...if you are looking at a Moderate, then the "free dining" is a better offer...am I missing something?

I'm planning for the week of 10/17 - 10/24 at either AKL or WL. If free dining or a room discount don't happen, we may consider s moderate, preferably POFQ or possible change dates.

I am! Right now we are booked at Boardwalk Inn 10/17-10/24. Hoping for any type of a discount! Free dining would be awesome but a percentage off the room rate would def help too :)

We'll be there that week too. Crossing my fingers and toes for a room rate discount

We are working with our travel agent to book Oct 3-10. However, those dates were blacked out for free dining, so if they are, we will move up a week and go in Sept. But either way, so excited!!!

We're going 10/17-24 and booked right now at the BC. Free Dining doesn't really appeal to us based on the way we eat, but I know during F&W the BC will most likely not have any room only discounts. Do you think the YC would be more likely to get a discount? Any experience in the past with Fall discounts for the Epcot resort area?

We are looking to go Oct 9th to the 16th. The 12th is Columbus Day, I'm hoping to get a passholder or military discount. Does anyone know when the passholder discounts for that time will be released? Also can anyone tell me if Columbus Day is traditionally blacked out from discounts?

I did it...I book airline tickets today. DH and I are coming to Disney kid free for Food and Wine Festival Oct 24th though 28. Not sure what resort we are staying at yet, I would love to stay Delux, but not sure I want to fork out those prices so probably Gonna give CSR or POFQ a try(never stayed at either of those)

We will be there during that time, I'm so excited! We are going as a couple; but will be staying at Pop 10/24 to 11/1

I did it...I book airline tickets today. DH and I are coming to Disney kid free for Food and Wine Festival Oct 24th though 28. Not sure what resort we are staying at yet, I would love to stay Delux, but not sure I want to fork out those prices so probably Gonna give CSR or POFQ a try(never stayed at either of those)
Try Swan or Dolphin?

We are going October 2 or 5 nights and are booked on a bounceback from last fall for free dining. I am following this thread in case there are other promos coming out, as we have some family that are considering traveling at the same time as us.

Following along! We are booked 9/30 - 10/10 at CBR through our TA. We are hoping for FD, but will take whatever we can get and make changes as needed.

according to my spreadsheets (where I calculate just about everything I can think of) it looks like a "% off" discount (in the past it was usually something like 20% for Moderates and 30% for Deluxe) is really better than "free dining" if you are looking at a Deluxe...if you are looking at a Moderate, then the "free dining" is a better offer...am I missing something?

It really depends on several factors. Some families save with FD, some save with room discount. I know I have priced out deluxes in the past and would save more with FD over a discount, but typically, deluxe resorts fair better with room discounts over FD.

Me, too. We have to take our vacation at the end of October so I am crossing my fingers for a good discount.

We are going Oct 20th to the 30th so I am really hoping for some free dining! Since I have other trips/events planned this year we are going as cheap as possible so its value time. I cant wait for F&W this year, I am taking my sister for her first visit to the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter