October 2015 ~ Have your pages "Fall" into place

Finally got around to scrapping our family activities from August- I have completed 8 pages and have everything pulled for a few more. I need to upload and order pictures from our last 2 weekends with the girls. I would like to be up to date when A arrives on Nov 12th if I can be- at least for our family.

Please add 8 more pages for me! Met and exceeded my goal. Still may scrap some on Saturday :)

Thanks I did have fun and I completed 40 pages.. I think starting Nov 7 I'll set up my small scrap table in my livingroom so while Hubs is out hunting I can scrap for the day (I would start this Sat but I have a gender revel party to go to for Hubs cousin who is having TWINS)

hope you can get some space figured out! how fun!

Please add another 11 to my total!

I hope to have another report tomorrow... I have both college kids' books current up to this past weekends events! :) Will order photos for that this weekend!

yay for getting those current!

21 done!! 2 projects done!!

woo-hoo!

Finally got around to scrapping our family activities from August- I have completed 8 pages and have everything pulled for a few more. I need to upload and order pictures from our last 2 weekends with the girls. I would like to be up to date when A arrives on Nov 12th if I can be- at least for our family.

sure it was fun putting together those memories!

Please add 8 more pages for me! Met and exceeded my goal. Still may scrap some on Saturday :)

yay!

I finished 6 pages.

so many have made their goals! great jobs ladies! will do a final count Sunday morning!

updated to here!

Completed 5 pages today- now I have about 4-5 layouts and will be done with all our printed family photos. I need to upload the pictures from our last 2 weekends together but there are probably only 2-4 layouts total from those photos.

Rebecca

Finally I exceed my goal! I had 30 and I did 55 pages! In addition to the 55 pages (traditional 12x12) I did an 8 1/2 x 11 shutterfly album with 50 pages in it as well. DH has been gone all month with work and it's amazing what I get done by having the house to myself.

That was a fast month.... 14 pages total. Finished up album 2 of 2013 DVC cruise while awaiting Trick or Treaters yesterday!

Two more pages done for October... ready to start November!
Becky

Great job ladies! Our winner for the month is jeniferdown

Oh wow, I'm surprised. This is the first month I've really had a chance to scrap! The scrap bug has bit me again and it's time to put down the other crafts and get back into scrapping! Yay!!

Oh wow, I'm surprised. This is the first month I've really had a chance to scrap! The scrap bug has bit me again and it's time to put down the other crafts and get back into scrapping! Yay!!

great job! hope you can find time to keep scrapping!

as the winner you are in charge of the November challenge! just start a new thread and keep it updated throughout the month. If you aren't able to let me know.

Let the next person up do it. I don't think its fair for me to do it, when I haven't been on here in forever and I didn't really even intend to get in on the challenge. I just wanted to get motivated again. I'll try again next month. Please let the next in line host. Its more fair for her to do it. thanks though!

Ok it's not a problem if you want the do it though!

Nan you are next in line!

I will get the November challenge started! Jeniferdwn make sure you get in next's months challenge! Glad to have you back.. We understand totally when scrappers come and go.. life does get in the way some times of our fun!

I will get the November challenge started! Jeniferdwn make sure you get in next's months challenge! Glad to have you back.. We understand totally when scrappers come and go.. life does get in the way some times of our fun!
I'm definitely back. This really helps me keep up with what I have to do, what I've done and keeps me motivated. Glad to be back. Congrats on 59 pages!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter