October 2015 ~ Have your pages "Fall" into place

way to go Katie on getting so many pages completed! good luck on your goals this month ladies!

Thanks! I will be away the next 2 weekends (doing more fun things that will need to be scrapped) so I wanted to get January's trip out of the way before I went and I did! I also cropped down pics for 2 more trips but probably won't have time to do any more scrapping until maybe Halloween.

I only see 17 pages completed, not 20. did you forget to add the other 3?

Oops I guess my post didn't go through. I'm missing 4 pages. Sorry

will get those added to your total mgrace79!

I finished 10 pages yesterday and completed our Harry Potter pages! on to my next project!

I'm on the board with 10...

Awaiting some photos and then will be working on several more quickly...

I'm going to scrap all day today since everyone is out of the house for school or work!!! :woohoo:

Just thought I pop over here and say Hi .. I have to upload to the virtual scrapbook page.. I have done tons.. still traditional and still using some of the fantastic swap pieced made by the wonderful ladies here..

Just thought I pop over here and say Hi .. I have to upload to the virtual scrapbook page.. I have done tons.. still traditional and still using some of the fantastic swap pieced made by the wonderful ladies here..

Hi Michelle! great you are getting lots done! join in on the fun here if you'd like!

Went on a scrap retreat and complete 52 pages!

Welcome to our corner of the boards!
that's wonderful! do you want to make a goal for the rest of the month?

I completed 4 more pages!

updated to here!

Thanks Lisa, I no longer have a scrap place in my house so the only time I get anything done is when I go away .. I am going away this weekend, I have 30 2 pg 12x12 layouts ready to go (matched pictures to paper, just will need to embellish and journal) we'll see how far I get!

Wow BLLB 52 pages !!! that is sooo awesome!

Lisa - please at 38 to my total! I accomplish quite a bit the past few days!!

Taking this weekend off and going to make memories to scrap at a later date! LOL

I will be back on with some more numbers next week as I have a stack that HAS to be done next week.

Have a great weekend!!

Went to a 12-hour crop today and completed 14 pages. Met my goal - woo hoo!! That might be it for me this month but I'm going to try to finish some layouts that I started today. We'll see how that goes.

And 3 more! Now my 2013 vacation album is done! Need to print some more pictures so I can scrap!

I have not been on here for a very long time. I have missed it!!! I HAVE to get back into this page for my "push" to get busy! My group stopped getting together about a year ago, but we have recently started back. our next weekend is the first weekend in Nov. I went to a weekend scrap about 2 weekends ago and did 48 pages. Friday night I did about 12, but still have to journal. I am glad I remembered this page!!!

Thanks Lisa, I no longer have a scrap place in my house so the only time I get anything done is when I go away .. I am going away this weekend, I have 30 2 pg 12x12 layouts ready to go (matched pictures to paper, just will need to embellish and journal) we'll see how far I get!

bummer about not having your space anymore...hope you had fun this weekend and completed your pages!

Lisa - please at 38 to my total! I accomplish quite a bit the past few days!!

Taking this weekend off and going to make memories to scrap at a later date! LOL

I will be back on with some more numbers next week as I have a stack that HAS to be done next week.

Have a great weekend!!

yay on getting so many done! hope you had a fun weekend!

8 more pages completed for me - thanks Lisa!

Becky

woo-hoo!

Went to a 12-hour crop today and completed 14 pages. Met my goal - woo hoo!! That might be it for me this month but I'm going to try to finish some layouts that I started today. We'll see how that goes.

that's great!

Please add 6 more for me:)

And 3 more! Now my 2013 vacation album is done! Need to print some more pictures so I can scrap!

congrats on finishing an album! and making your goal!

I have not been on here for a very long time. I have missed it!!! I HAVE to get back into this page for my "push" to get busy! My group stopped getting together about a year ago, but we have recently started back. our next weekend is the first weekend in Nov. I went to a weekend scrap about 2 weekends ago and did 48 pages. Friday night I did about 12, but still have to journal. I am glad I remembered this page!!!

yay for getting back into your scrapping group and getting so much done! will get you added!

updated to here ladies! great job this week!

bummer about not having your space anymore...hope you had fun this weekend and completed your pages!
!

Thanks I did have fun and I completed 40 pages.. I think starting Nov 7 I'll set up my small scrap table in my livingroom so while Hubs is out hunting I can scrap for the day (I would start this Sat but I have a gender revel party to go to for Hubs cousin who is having TWINS)

Please add another 11 to my total!

I hope to have another report tomorrow... I have both college kids' books current up to this past weekends events! :) Will order photos for that this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter