**October 2016 Check-in!**

And I just secured our shuttle service for our one day trip to Universal.
May I ask who you booked your shuttle with for Universal and how much it was and does it include round trip? I'm looking into this as well. Thanks!:flower1:

Last edited:
Well, I wanted to do matching shirts, but the girl I've ordered from in the past is currently on vacation... Booo, any recommendations?

I found the cutest matching Disney shirts for my dbf and me and sweatshirts at Kohls--both in the store and online.

I'm just curious...has anyone on here heard why they aren't posting any of the park hours past October 1st? Given their usual schedule of calendar posting, they should have park opening/closing hours up for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd, but both the 2nd and 3rd dates are up and available to view, but the schedule says "schedule unavailable".

I know people were having some problems with dining reservation slots not being open when they usually would be 60 days out, so I am really curious to know what is going on (is this related?). I hope they start posting October hours soon, I need to plan not only my own park time early in the month, but also park time with local friends & visiting time with local friends and family, and the sooner I know the park hours for sure, the easier it will be for us to lock down our dates & times!

~Meg

@GlitteryOtters I don't know but its beyond frustrating. We would normally be able to book our Minnie and Friends breakfast for the week of Oct 10-15 and its not even showing. I mean we are 48 days out.

My park days are October 2-6 and it is getting frustrating not having park hours or being able to book our WoC dining package. Can only keep my fingers crossed that they come out ASAP. It's the last piece of our planning puzzle.

We're mid-October and are also finding it frustrating! Not to mention the Frozen lunch package not being offered anymore - it was a way we were going to deal with the crowds for the Oct 20/21. But I definitely still want to do the WOC dessert party so my hopes are high it will continue since it is showing availability out to the end of Sept right now.

Of course I can't seem to even begin to decide about dining reservations yet...which is crazy for a planner like me!

I'm just curious...has anyone on here heard why they aren't posting any of the park hours past October 1st? Given their usual schedule of calendar posting, they should have park opening/closing hours up for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd, but both the 2nd and 3rd dates are up and available to view, but the schedule says "schedule unavailable".

I know people were having some problems with dining reservation slots not being open when they usually would be 60 days out, so I am really curious to know what is going on (is this related?). I hope they start posting October hours soon, I need to plan not only my own park time early in the month, but also park time with local friends & visiting time with local friends and family, and the sooner I know the park hours for sure, the easier it will be for us to lock down our dates & times!

~Meg

I emailed and got a call back last week. CM said it is because Disney has not yet decided on park hours for October so they are not putting up dining reservations for places that would have dining connected with hours--like WOC. She said to keep checking back each day.

I emailed and got a call back last week. CM said it is because Disney has not yet decided on park hours for October so they are not putting up dining reservations for places that would have dining connected with hours--like WOC. She said to keep checking back each day.

I was able to book my dining through the app. We'll be there the first week of October.

I was able to book my dining through the app. We'll be there the first week of October.

Most dining is available, but people have consistently reported that both the "Minnie and Friends" character breakfast at Plaza Inn and the WoC dining packages are not yet available past 09/30. I personally checked again this morning for WoC packages because I'm trying to book one for October 3 and they're not up yet.

May I ask who you booked your shuttle with for Universal and how much it was and does it include round trip? I'm looking into this as well. Thanks!:flower1:

I decided on Viator, it was $29.99 per person, round trip. They should pick up at our resort, but there is a chance we may have to meet at another close by location like a neighboring hotel or something. https://www.viator.com/

Most dining is available, but people have consistently reported that both the "Minnie and Friends" character breakfast at Plaza Inn and the WoC dining packages are not yet available past 09/30. I personally checked again this morning for WoC packages because I'm trying to book one for October 3 and they're not up yet.

After the pp said they reserved their dining, I tried on my app and got the dinner hours for my day (Oct 14), but it said tables were not available. I panicked (a little) and then called for WOC also. I was told that October hours should be up by Friday.

After the pp said they reserved their dining, I tried on my app and got the dinner hours for my day (Oct 14), but it said tables were not available. I panicked (a little) and then called for WOC also. I was told that October hours should be up by Friday.
Here's hoping! I'd like to get my reservations set before I forget what I wanted to do! I gave my mom a choice between Steakhouse 55 and Napa Rose for our special birthday dinner (my aunt and daughter are just going with what we choose). Mom chose Storytellers. o_O Well, I guess that's more money I can put towards APs.

Our offical dates or Oct 6-9 staying BWPPI and we will be attending the Halloween Party on 10/7. Our group theme is UP.

46 day y'all! My kids made a chain to countdown the days and I find myself more excited to pull them off each day then they do lol Can not wait for this vacation!!!!!! Pretty sure Im going to decorate the house for Halloween mid September.

down to 38 days! Impatiently waiting to find out October hours and get my WOC dining package setup :) hope everyone else is doing well!

Got all our dining done last week. I am thinking about booking happiest haunts tour for DH and I. Since Halloween is our Anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter