**October 2016 Check-in!**

We are technically 15 days out but im saying 2 weeks to go woot woot
We've got 2 weeks and 6 days.... because that seems sooner than "3 weeks from yesterday." I'm sure my coworkers are tired of the daily countdown :) I managed to get packed (except for clothes) yesterday, so it's starting to feel "really really" close now. Even have my airport reading selections all ready to go in my carry on :)

I'm officially entering panic mode, lol. We leave Saturday. I think I have eleventy billion things to do before then. I'm waiting on the shoes I just dyed to finish drying while I scope out menus for my picky eater. I just want a cheese quesadilla or a grilled cheese inside the park. (I am thankful for Denny's on Harbor, hahaha)

My kids finally nailed down their costumes - the cast of Peter Pan. We have Peter, Hook, Smee, and 2 Tinkerbell's. There is also a mini Darth Vader in that mix. My mom and I are going as the old witch from Snow White and Maleficient.

I keep checking the weather, I hope it's actually going to be the high 70's like they are predicting. We were there last year and it was 104 every day of our trip. It certainly sucked the fun out if it.

they are predicting fabulous weather this weekend and next week-Yea! I feel like I was really do for a win after all the shenanigans I have been dealing with lately.

I'm officially entering panic mode, lol. We leave Saturday. I think I have eleventy billion things to do before then. I'm waiting on the shoes I just dyed to finish drying while I scope out menus for my picky eater. I just want a cheese quesadilla or a grilled cheese inside the park. (I am thankful for Denny's on Harbor, hahaha)

My kids finally nailed down their costumes - the cast of Peter Pan. We have Peter, Hook, Smee, and 2 Tinkerbell's. There is also a mini Darth Vader in that mix. My mom and I are going as the old witch from Snow White and Maleficient.

I keep checking the weather, I hope it's actually going to be the high 70's like they are predicting. We were there last year and it was 104 every day of our trip. It certainly sucked the fun out if it.
I think the heat wave is over today and its on its way down.

On Sunday I hosted our group of 8 for drinks, appetizers, and disney chat. It was pretty fun! I had a list of talking points prepared, and they didn't think I was crazy! They said they are thankful to have someone who can organize the trip to get the most out of it, instead of walking in blindly. That made me so happy! I was expecting to get a ton of eye rolls because they are all generally go with the flow people. So we nailed down a solid plan... like airport travel, non ADR dining days, and a general plan/goal for each day. I've never put together a trip of any kind that requires so many adults working together on splitting fees, or organizing travel plans. Its getting real! Exactly 3 weeks!!!

I have yet to back we leave next Wednesday. I feel crazy and I still can not find our toilettre bag. It is starting to give me heart palputations. I am really hoping for cool weather here so I can get this done over the weekend.

We had to cancel our family trip for October. We were supposed to go for Gay Days, but it's just not going to work out. On the bright side, I will take a solo trip Oct 23-24 (if I don't get picked for jury duty, cross your fingers) staying Hyatt Place and we have rescheduled the family trip for Dec 10-13, YAY!

No Halloween party for me on the solo trip even though I've never been to one and am dying to experience it :( BUT, I am hearing that you no longer need a FP for Frozen, so I'm hoping to see that and WOC for the first time. Maybe I'll do a WOC dining package since it will just be me. I love going solo!!

We had to cancel our family trip for October. We were supposed to go for Gay Days, but it's just not going to work out. On the bright side, I will take a solo trip Oct 23-24 (if I don't get picked for jury duty, cross your fingers) staying Hyatt Place and we have rescheduled the family trip for Dec 10-13, YAY!

No Halloween party for me on the solo trip even though I've never been to one and am dying to experience it :( BUT, I am hearing that you no longer need a FP for Frozen, so I'm hoping to see that and WOC for the first time. Maybe I'll do a WOC dining package since it will just be me. I love going solo!!

Bummer you had to cancel, but enjoy your solo trip and re-scheduled family trip in December! Holiday time in DL is magical!

Just got back from a rigorous and beautiful backpacking trip with my dh in the southern Sierra (training for DLR :D). Now I have 3 busy weeks of work then I fly and meet my bff in 14 days:woohoo:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter