** OCTOBER 2017 DISNEYLAND CHECK-IN **

We had a good time. We got into the park around 11:30 on Saturday, and it was jam packed! We ended up doing 2 rides, and mostly people watching and eating! On Sunday we got there at opening and bought Max Pass and did a ton. We have annual passes, so it is ok if we don't do a lot on a particular day.

Well our stay at Disneyland ended this morning :( ... so much we missed ... maybe next time. Off to San Diego this morning ... staying right across from the Port where we will board the Disney Wonder this Friday for the Halloween on the High Seas Panama Canal cruise :)

For those who still have Disneyland magic upcoming, have a wonderful time !

Well our stay at Disneyland ended this morning :( ... so much we missed ... maybe next time. Off to San Diego this morning ... staying right across from the Port where we will board the Disney Wonder this Friday for the Halloween on the High Seas Panama Canal cruise :)

For those who still have Disneyland magic upcoming, have a wonderful time !
Have a great cruise! Thanks for making this thread and keeping up on it so well.
The Wonder is really great. I may be tempted to go have a meal at Claim Jumper to watch her sail away tomorrow.

We are going to the Halloween Party on the 31st, very excited, this will be our 4th time attending a Halloween party for our family.

We arrive on Halloween but our flight doesn't get in until 6PM so we decided against Mickey's Halloween Party. We have 3-day park hopper passes for November 1-3.

We had a packed trip last weekend. Arrived late late late on Thursday night, park days (with hoppers) Friday through Sunday, flew home in the afternoon on Monday. We used Max Pass each day and found it to be a really useful tool. We did have a hiccup in purchasing it through the app on days 2 and 3, though. Both days we entered Cal Adventure first and when I tried to purchase Max Pass through the app, I received a "timed out/your purchase is pending" email. With no way to make Max Pass reservations (and no idea if my card had been charged), we had to wait to try again. Each day I had to go through the purchasing process again and was eventually double charged for one of the days :(. I called in to get the extra charges reversed, but it will take up to 30 days to see the credit on my statement. IT needs to make the purchase through the app more seamless. Also, I don't know how much more I would pay above $10/day/person for Max Pass, either. It does add up pretty quickly.

We LOVED the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride (which we did both in the day and at night with the extra Halloween "after dark" stuff).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter