October 2018???

Lacincotta

Earning My Ears
When is the best week crowd wise to travel to Disney. Originally I was thinking Sept. 28th till Oct. 7th but not sure that would be the best week due to Columbus Day weekend. I was also worried about too much rain and humidity but crowds are my number one concern!

Welcome to the DIS. I Don't have an answer to your question 2 years in advance.
Good Luck

Hard to say 2 years in advance but based on previous Octobers I would say:
Late September - early October will still be hot and humid with the added risk of a hurricane.
One possible advantage of late September would be the possibility of free dining.
Definitely avoid the holiday weekend.
Late October will have much better weather.
We are planning to go the last week of October 2017.

Pandora should be opened and wasn't toy story land rumored for 2018? If one is opened it'll be crazy all month.. if both are opened then forgetaboutit crowds..

But as others have said, it's too far in advance to understand what's going on with crowds as this year has been somewhat light all year, not uncrowded, just lighter than the frozen years.

Gosh, it is really hard to say. That is two years out, and no one can predict what will happen between now and then that will impact crowds.

Personally, I like mid October. It is hot during the day and comfortable at night....for my trips. Perhaps others have experienced different weather patterns on teh years they visited.

We have always been in the World on Columbus Day weekend, as our daughters birthday always falls around Columbus Day. The crowds were at a medium, 5-7, and the weather was indeed hot and humid. We always manage to have a ball! I do remember MK being especially crowded one night, I believe it was a Saturday. There wasn't a MNSSHP night and it was crazy crowded. I wanted to leave it was so bad. This is why I wish HS had later hours during this season. It seems that a lot of people flock to MK when there isn't a hard ticket party. As for 2 years out, I would imagine it wouldn't change too drastically. It really is a beautiful time of year and the Halloween decorations are fab!

Columbus Day is the busiest weekend. The rest of the month will have very similar crowd levels so it doesn't matter which you choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter