October 2022 Exercise Thread - Hocus Pocus Fitness Focus!

10 minutes for me last night, for 610/600. Doubt I'll exercise tonight, because I plan to be outside handing out treats.

Congrats to Oneanne on reaching Mary Sanderson Red!!
1667249943538.png

I'll check back in the next couple of days to record final points, but for now, I'm off to make a quick dinner before the trick-or-treaters start arriving. Happy Halloween, Everyone!!

Halloween character quiz

Happy Halloween!!!!

320 minutes since last check in - horses, walking, growwithjo

1890/1800 I MIGHT be able to fit in a short walk this evening. I'm dropping treats off to the neighbor kids, but then DH and I are going out for dinner. I might take a stroll when we get back if it doesn't rain. Looks like it could which would be sad for the kids.

@PollyannaMom , I did buy the cookbook, and we had a little family Halloween party while watching Hocus Pocus 1 and 2 this weekend. We made Dead Man's Toes, Baked Witch, Parent's Party Punch, and caramel apples. It's a great cookbook, and I'm so happy I bought it!

I forgot to take pics before digging in. Hope these aren't too messy to share.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1
  • FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1
  • FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1
Happy Halloween!!!!

320 minutes since last check in - horses, walking, growwithjo

1890/1800 I MIGHT be able to fit in a short walk this evening. I'm dropping treats off to the neighbor kids, but then DH and I are going out for dinner. I might take a stroll when we get back if it doesn't rain. Looks like it could which would be sad for the kids.

@PollyannaMom , I did buy the cookbook, and we had a little family Halloween party while watching Hocus Pocus 1 and 2 this weekend. We made Dead Man's Toes, Baked Witch, Parent's Party Punch, and caramel apples. It's a great cookbook, and I'm so happy I bought it!

I forgot to take pics before digging in. Hope these aren't too messy to share.
Your Hocus Pocus themed treats look amazing! I love Halloween snacks and crafts! This year, all we did was put some black and orange sprinkles on some Rice Krispie Treats...

Got in my final 25 minutes tonight with a nice walk outside before sunset! No trick or treaters on our street, though if there were I'd be prepared. I simply cannot have an empty candy bowl in my house on Halloween! Anyway, we're going to watch my favorite spooky movie tonight, the old Universal Wolfman. Hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween night! Thanks @PollyannaMom for hosting. It was a great month!

BTW, I somehow got Winifred Sanderson on that Halloween Character Quiz! How? I do not know.

700/700

And I'll go ahead and volunteer to host November. Now to think of a theme.... 🤔 I'll hopefully get the thread up somewhat early tomorrow!

Your Hocus Pocus themed treats look amazing! I love Halloween snacks and crafts! This year, all we did was put some black and orange sprinkles on some Rice Krispie Treats...

Got in my final 25 minutes tonight with a nice walk outside before sunset! No trick or treaters on our street, though if there were I'd be prepared. I simply cannot have an empty candy bowl in my house on Halloween! Anyway, we're going to watch my favorite spooky movie tonight, the old Universal Wolfman. Hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween night! Thanks @PollyannaMom for hosting. It was a great month!

BTW, I somehow got Winifred Sanderson on that Halloween Character Quiz! How? I do not know.

700/700

And I'll go ahead and volunteer to host November. Now to think of a theme.... 🤔 I'll hopefully get the thread up somewhat early tomorrow!
Thanks! It was a lot of fun to make them. Like PollyannaMom, I recommend the cookbook! Festive Rice Krispies are always good! Now I'm craving some . . .

See you in the November thread. Thanks for offering to host!

+40 to end with 1045/1200

I think that might be my worst month ever. There was a lot going on on the caretaking front, but that looks to be resolved well and should be much less going forward.

PollyannaMom, thanks for hosting!! Lots of great info.

Elizabeth Smith, thanks for taking on November. I’ll volunteer now for December so we’re taken care of for the rest of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter