~October 25, 2008 Double Dip~Cruis-A-Palooza II...Halloween on the High Seas

bigben

Won the butt shaking contest Oct 14 2006
Welcome Fellow Double Dippers to
Cruis-A-Palooza...Halloween on the High Seas !!!

It is that time. I can almost see the Magic. Can you see it? I can, really I can... Alright I can't, but the time will fly by and soon it will be October 25 woopie and then you realize that you have 365 days to go. Now that I've depressed everyone lets begin the countdown for real.

617 days
14804 hours
888296 minutes
53297793 seconds
got to love those numbers.
Lets start by giving a little info about myself. This will be our 4th cruise and our 2nd double dip. This is the trip report from 06 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1261829
Oh I almost forgot my name. Its Mike my wife is Heather and the two little ones that wil be with us. They are our son Cameron who will be 8 at the time of the cruise and Heidi who will be 6. We will also be joined by my brother and sister-in-law on the cruise. They were with us in 06. We absolutely loved the double thats why we booked for another one.

Welcome to one and all

I know its early but there has to someone out there, or will I have the ship all to myself.:cool1:

The days are just flying bye :hourglass I'll wait here all day if I have too.popcorn::

616 days
14788 hours
887329 minutes
53239741 seconds​
Come out come out where ever you are.
OK heres a little more about us. We live in small town just south of Joliet, IL
morr to come later I just I can stop talking to myself soon

Hey Bigben, We have a thread going already if you want to join us. We are back a couple of pages. Look for October 25, 2008 Western DD thread. There are several of us from Indiana going. We live near South Bend and thinking of the cruise is what is getting me through shoveling all this snow.Keep warm

Hello bigben :wave2:
You sound totally crazy...we like you already :yay: :yay: !!!
You are not alone, we will be joining you on this cruise. Have just replied to the thread mentioned previously so it's now up near the top. Come & join us :banana: :banana: :banana:

Actually, there are two other threads started.

I move that the thread shrpgrl mentioned be the continuing thread.

Now to find it!

suzanne

There were more on the October 25, 2008 Western DD thread so I've moved there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter