October, anyone?

a :wizard: and pixiedust: for that time off...

:donald: <--- doing the "let Ragnrok23 get the time off" dance !!!:dance3:

OK, got the time off. NO DVC studio's available :mad: so I booked 3 nights at Pop using my AP. Flying in Tuesday morning, leaving Friday night

OK, got the time off. NO DVC studio's available :mad: so I booked 3 nights at Pop using my AP. Flying in Tuesday morning, leaving Friday night

woohooo!!!!!! Glad you got the time off... sorry 'bout the DVC... keep trying everymorning... a toast to your success for time ofd :drinking1

woohooo!!!!!! Glad you got the time off... sorry 'bout the DVC... keep trying everymorning... a toast to your success for time ofd :drinking1
Looks like this dismeet just keeps growing :goodvibes Awesome!!!
(and umm pssst, duck you were mentioned in the is dtd safe thread....lol)

im going solo from the 14th - 28th Oct! staying at POP! cant waittt now! not sure what parks / partys im doing on what days, il prob decide that each morning i wake up lol

I'll be down 10/17-10/22 (leaving the morning of the 22nd, so will miss many of the fun things mentioned.)

I'm going with my family to celebrate my nephew's 21st b'day (can you say "drink around the world"--but not all on one day!). I'm sure I'll want to ditch them--I mean, I think we'll go separate ways for part of the time...

SSR 10/17-19, BLT 10/19-22.

I'll be down 10/17-10/22 (leaving the morning of the 22nd, so will miss many of the fun things mentioned.)

I'm going with my family to celebrate my nephew's 21st b'day (can you say "drink around the world"--but not all on one day!). I'm sure I'll want to ditch them--I mean, I think we'll go separate ways for part of the time...

SSR 10/17-19, BLT 10/19-22.

sounds like a plan... will try to locate you 18th and 19th and maybe 20th and 21st :lmao:

so stupid work dropped a bomb on me yesterday and said we need to finish all our testing by next friday (which we didn't even start till Monday)

so since I didn't want to screw the other people in my department and make them do even more work, I pushed my trip back one week, so I will now be going 10/26-10/29

Sorry guys, I was really looking forward to meeting up with some people on this trip

so stupid work dropped a bomb on me yesterday and said we need to finish all our testing by next friday (which we didn't even start till Monday)

so since I didn't want to screw the other people in my department and make them do even more work, I pushed my trip back one week, so I will now be going 10/26-10/29

Sorry guys, I was really looking forward to meeting up with some people on this trip

:yay::yay::yay:

atleast you still get to go... still POP??? when I called DVC Yesterday they had AKL standard open for end of OCT!!! :dance3:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 at the present time... work does come 1st!!!

atleast you still get to go... still POP??? when I called DVC Yesterday they had AKL standard open for end of OCT!!! :dance3:

Yes, still at Pop for now. they didn't have any availabilty for 3 nights, and I don't want to waste time moving since I'm only there for a few days

As the Duck said, at least you still get to go so YAY!!!! That just gives you a bit longer to build up the excitement for your trip :thumbsup2 There are still a few that will be there on your dates. Duck you dont come back home til the 28th ,right????
:dance3:
and for the rest of us......Just a few more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Just one for me. :cool1: OMG, I need to pack.

Wait, no I don't! Yay Owner's Locker. :)
:lmao:
Yes, we get to meet this time around! I actually got the suitcase out and have it packed now :goodvibes at least til I change my mind for the millionth time!!!

Have a safe flight!!!!

I'm one sleep away from leaving and two away from WDW! My parents and I are making the long drive down from Massachusetts.

ok that sucks. but you are a stand up co-worker for not leaving so much work for them. I'll be there on the 28th for MNSSHP and I'm thinking of spending the day in a park. if you need someone to amuse you, PM me:cool2:

ok, I just had the realization that I have no idea what I'm taking down there. I have a major project to set up for before I leave and only have 3 working days to do it:eek: I'm not gonna stress as long as have my tickets, the rest can be bought!:rotfl:

Just one for me. :cool1: OMG, I need to pack.
Wait, no I don't! Yay Owner's Locker. :)

ok, I just had the realization that I have no idea what I'm taking down there. I have a major project to set up for before I leave and only have 3 working days to do it:eek: I'm not gonna stress as long as have my tickets, the rest can be bought!:rotfl:

high 80's all next week!

OMG I HAD THE BEST TIME AT NOT SO SCARY! I got a ton of candy and pictures with characters which I've never done. I got to meet new people while standing in line and while waiting for the parade and fireworks to start. We had a little sprinkle of rain but true to FL weather it went away quickly. I took over 400 pictures that night... mostly fireworks but it was awesome. I think this may be an annual trip for me now. I think it was the first time all week that I truly smiled and was happy (I had a stressful week at work) so this was perfect timing.

Got back home last night not too excited to be back but it is good to be home. WDW was great the decorations were great the food was NOT so great. Ate at the Coral Reef, 50s Prime Time, Olivia's, Mama Melrose's, Capn Jacks, Boatwrights, Planet Hollywood, and several others. In my opinion due to the free dining plans Disney skipped out a lot when it came to food quality and quantity. Although it was expected, it was still a downpoint. I noticed that the food at the resort restaurants however, was amazing. So I would advice to anyone on the dining plan, make reservations at a resort instead of at the park you won't be disappointed. The weather was beautiful, never rained once, never below 60 never higher than 90. The crowds were great except for the last day Friday the 29ths although I expected it to be packed for Halloween weekend regardless. Overall my trip was great. Probably won't be going back for a couple years, but I can't wait to see all the changes that will be there. Hope everyone who goes has a great and magical trip!

-Jon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter